Transformation of Farahs in Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I remember when this site was created in 2015 there use to be a lot of simps the kind that say
"Abaayo let me cook a cake for you in Denmark " :lol: to "Come to my luuq naaya" in 2017.
Good show of strength folks, never be a simp. I noticed most of the simps went into hiding, left
this forum or changed their ways to the straight path.

Kkkk

You need to observe us closely

Maybe in 2018 we will turn into somnet

Won't be long till some of us will show our qabyaalad side

May god help us kkkk

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dirty nasty men any simp will be welcomed in this forum, on the other hand a sexually frustrated men will be shown the door. A lady must be treated kindly before she shows her much darker side. We don't dish out our desert so easily, spoilt little men think they are entitled to free creme brulee. Wrong ! Work a little harder then the cookie jar may find itself unlatched.

Zeus

STYLIN
Dirty nasty men any simp will be welcomed in this forum, on the other hand a sexually frustrated men will be shown the door. A lady must be treated kindly before she shows her much darker side. We don't dish out our desert so easily, spoilt little men think they are entitled to free creme brulee. Wrong ! Work a little harder then the cookie jar may find itself unlatched.

loool all I have to show you is my Maserati and 6 figure paycheck and you'll be begging for me. But no one wants to unlatch your cookie jar because it's has too many nuts in the cookie. We don't like cookies with too many nuts in it:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Why would someone waste his time on a fat halimo? After a couple of failed attempts I'd go tahriib and find me some Jennifer :mjswag:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
loool all I have to show you is my Maserati and 6 figure paycheck and you'll be begging for me. But no one wants to unlatch your cookie jar because it's has too many nuts in the cookie. We don't like cookies with too many nuts in it:siilaanyolaugh:
Horta I don't want you or your cash, this guy is thirsty walahi he's wishing he was with a girl, but sleeps isolated at night hugging his pillow tight wondering why he even came to this world.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I love a mam who puts me in his place ! Tell's me his intentions clearly, no soppy inferior play. A hardcore alpha male exterior and interior, he tells you to sit and he means it. He carries you into the bedroom no questions asked. My my why are men so girly here I feel like I'm in a drag queen contest.

Bohol

VIP
I love a mam who puts me in his place ! Tell's me his intentions clearly, no soppy inferior play. A hardcore alpha male exterior and interior, he tells you to sit and he means it. He carries you into the bedroom no questions asked. My my why are men so girly here I feel like I'm in a drag queen contest.

Qz9Q0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts