Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Give him two weeks :lolbron:
FB_IMG_1472676613619.jpg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Spuds actually matched Everton's move for Sissoka :chrisfreshhah::mjlol: Paying that much for a player who will play 2 good matches the whole season.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Spuds actually matched Everton's move for Sissoka :chrisfreshhah::mjlol: Paying that much for a player who will play 2 good matches the whole season.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Bro hes actually good off the ball we needed quality coming off the bench 30m is nothing when you pay over 100m in pogba a typical vine player who only does 8 sec of magic foh

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro hes actually good off the ball we needed quality coming off the bench 30m is nothing when you pay over 100m in pogba a typical vine player who only does 8 sec of magic foh
A typical vine player:pachah1: You wish you had a player as good as Pogba.

I wouldn't pay 15 mill for Sissoka he's a fraud. Why pay 30 mill for a bench warmer? When you can find a consistent player for the cheap?:manny:
You took an L on this deal. 5 years :russ: he'll probably give you 5 decent games if he's lucky enough to finish the contract.

A typical vine player:pachah1: You wish you had a player as good as Pogba.

I wouldn't pay 15 mill for Sissoka he's a fraud. Why pay 30 mill for a bench warmer? When you can find a consistent player for the cheap?:manny:
You took an L on this deal. 5 years :russ: he'll probably give you 5 decent games if he's lucky enough to finish the contract.

nigga signed for da spuds just so he can be closed to assnal (the team he really wanted to join) :mjlol:

levy came in and basically offered more money and that nigga said fukk it why not :manny::mjlol:

i bet throughout da season he gonne be a regular at the emirates in the stands :mjlol:

@Ronaldinho apart from batman and kante, i unno how i feel about our signings. Yea geezer is back but i unno breh. :patrice:

alonso too. Nigga is like 6'2. At LB. :patrice::damn:

fukk it though...I have the utmost faith in da godfather. :salute::salute::salute::salute:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:mjlol: 30M, that's 3 Wanyamas bro. u guys played urself. horta what is it with spurs and hoarding midfielders

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
nigga signed for da spuds just so he can be closed to assnal (the team he really wanted to join) :mjlol:

levy came in and basically offered more money and that nigga said fukk it why not :manny::mjlol:

i bet throughout da season he gonne be a regular at the emirates in the stands :mjlol:

@Ronaldinho apart from batman and kante, i unno how i feel about our signings. Yea geezer is back but i unno breh. :patrice:

fukk it though...I have the utmost faith in da godfather. :salute::salute::salute::salute:
The nerve of this nigga to compare Pogba to this Sissoka fraud:lol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
:mjlol: 30M, that's 3 Wanyamas bro. u guys played urself. horta what is it with spurs and hoarding midfielders
Sissoko can the bring the ball forward and can also play wing he aint that bad euros he looked good.Hes gonna be more motivated in a club with CL and a chance of winning a trophy instead of playing for shitty barcodes.

How you gonna compare the man to wanyama :draketf:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Sissoko can the bring the ball forward and can also play wing he aint that bad euros he looked good.Hes gonna be more motivated in a club with CL and a chance of winning a trophy instead of playing for shitty barcodes.

How you gonna compare the man to wanyama :draketf:
:manny:

im just sayin bro, thats how much he costs. 30M is ridiculous for a player who only plays when he feels like it

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP

I seen few clips of Alonso I'm not convinced looks too offensive.Luiz:drakekidding: I won't start on him, unno breh. I believe he hasn't progressed but when you have manager like Conte passionate as geezer is he will get the best out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending