Transfer thread (EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga etc) 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb Liverpool are a sinking ship, Klopp is a fraud and even if he wasn't business like £34m for Sane shows you guys can't attract anyone better than what you currently have. I can't see how you guys will qualify for Europe ahead of Mourinhos United with a blank check, Pep's new City, Chelsea, take Wenger's 4th place trophy, or even displace Spuds.

Mane is actually a really good player, his stats in Southampton says it all. Well, mourinho bottled it with Chelsea so why can´t it happen to a lesser united side? We usually do really well against the top teams with klopp, and a big IF is, can we keep sturridge fit? if so i belive we can do really well. money don´t always show team cohesion of a team, ask mourinho and ranieri last season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wallahi you bindippers are so delustional. Every season you guys think you going to finish top 4 and only happen once in the past 6 seasons or so:cryinglaughsmiley:
The nerve of this guy saying Spuds and United won't make top 4 while saying Lolpool with their shit squad will :deadpeter:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Air Jalam,

But you have Mourinho for a manager so ManUre's potential is limited. I predict Mourinho will self-destruct within two seasons.
Brother things will be different this time around. Aabe has learned his lesson. He won't make the same mistakes again.

The nerve of this guy saying Spuds and United won't make top 4 while saying Lolpool with their shit squad will :deadpeter:

Shit squad? well, i belive we starting to form a good first eleven and some decent subs, but u don´t need 22 class players, if u got 15 and lucky with injuries u can still do really well.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Bahal
@Realwarya

Check this:cryinglaughsmiley::mjlol::sheed:

How can such club be in the same sentence with Assanal, Spuds, United, Chelski etc when they get rejected by some unknown ni99a from Udinese.

Take Coutinho, and Mane out of this team and basically waa ultimate :trash: Didn't mention Sturridge cause he's garbage and overhyped injury prone neef.

@Bahal
@Realwarya

Check this:cryinglaughsmiley::mjlol::sheed:

How can such club be in the same sentence with Assanal, Spuds, United, Chelski etc when they get rejected by some unknown ni99a from Udinese.

Take Coutinho, and Mane out of this team and basically waa ultimate :trash: Didn't mention Sturridge cause he's garbage and overhyped injury prone neef.

How u can forget firmino, Origi, Can and Clyne. this just proves you´re lack of knowledge and the bias u show. How sturridge is garbage is beyond me, but i can´t argue the injury prone argument.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Assanal signs indhayar striker :cryinglaughsmiley:

From we'll get Vardy, Benzema to being stuck with :donkey: Giroud and this new guy. Assanal will win the league for sure this time.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
How u can forget firmino, Origi, Can and Clyne. this just proves you´re lack of knowledge and the bias u show. How sturridge is garbage is beyond me, but i can´t argue the injury prone argument.
Firmino is aight. He's inconsistent but dude can ball. Clyne waa neef at times. Beside Coutinho the rest of your players are average at best.:kobeok:

BTW welcome to the forum sxb. I got tired of arguing with @waraabe about Lolpool. About time we get someone new with better understanding of the game.:lol:

Firmino is aight. He's inconsistent but dude can ball. Clyne waa neef at times. Beside Coutinho the rest of your players are average at best.:kobeok:

BTW welcome to the forum sxb. I got tired of arguing with @waraabe about Lolpool. About time we get someone new with better understanding of the game.:lol:

I highly disagree with u when it comes to Clyne being neef, he is the best fullback we had since Arbeloa and he was a beast defender back in the day. When it comes to the Zielinski deal it´s complicated, the Same family owns Udinese and Watford and they got some deals with Napoli regarding players. I think we either be hit or miss this season, if we can hit the ground running i think we will be a force to be reckon with. With the added quality of Mane,Karius and Matip, hopefully we have covered the problem areas. Ones to watch this season is the continued evolution of Emre can and the new young talent Gruijic, he seems to have everything in his locker. May i ask, what team u support?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I highly disagree with u when it comes to Clyne being neef, he is the best fullback we had since Arbeloa and he was a beast defender back in the day. When it comes to the Zielinski deal it´s complicated, the Same family owns Udinese and Watford and they got some deals with Napoli regarding players. I think we either be hit or miss this season, if we can hit the ground running i think we will be a force to be reckon with. With the added quality of Mane,Karius and Matip, hopefully we have covered the problem areas. Ones to watch this season is the continued evolution of Emre can and the new young talent Gruijic, he seems to have everything in his locker. May i ask, what team u support?
Hmm interesting. We shall see how yall perform in Klopp's second season. Players will have full preseason with him so they'll know what he'll want.
Not gonna lie Can looks good. He's better than the neefs all of neefs Henderson.
About Clyne he is a good defender but he doesn't give much going forward. He does beat guys at times but his crosses are weak. What's the point of beating a guy if you can't put in dangerous crosses?

I support the biggest club in the land. The one and only Manchester United.:wow: All I've been doing is posting about our transfers on this thread mostly.:lol:

Assanal signs indhayar striker :cryinglaughsmiley:

From we'll get Vardy, Benzema to being stuck with :donkey: Giroud and this new guy. Assanal will win the league for sure this time.
:francis::faysalwtf:

Indhayar and Arsenal is a bad combo.
Typical Wenger, he is thinking about the Asian market.

Why is wenger always signing some qashin players? He is teasing them with vardy, but getting fucking a indeeyer. But i wonder what will happen with Morata and Benzema. Since they used the by back clause on morata, i can´t see why having both Benzema and him. I guess they will sell Morata and make more than they payed. Or maybe Benzema will go to PSG? This window might be full off surprises.

Either Chelsea or Man u or Man city will win the league next year. Man united(as I have said months ago) are going to be the team next session. Ibrahimovic up front, Martial on the left wing, Mkhtaryan on the right wing, Rooney behind them, Herera and Shweinsteiger and Litchstiener as the DM/CM. Chelsea still has the best squad unless they let Hazard go.

Meanwhile Arsenal signs unknown indhayar striker. lmao wallahi Arsene winger waa lax caadi ah.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
guys this is our year. no walahi this is our year, forreal this time. we were just fuckin with u for the past 25 years, this time it's the real deal. i mean we're signing Reus Mane, James Rodriguez Steven Davis and Mikhtiryan Shane Long

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am looking for a striker that will not get slide-tackled by benedict howedss with a 10 yard head start.in the current market,strikers quicker than benedict are hard to find. Even those available are over-priced.we are a strategic club and do not pay over the value for a player.we will wait until the last minute to pay over the odds.philosophically speaking it is not a shame to pay over the odds when you have run out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts