Stay WOKE
VIP
606CBECE-B07C-4F79-B79E-36575D93025D.png

Hargaysa
:chrisfreshhah:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Vanguard

Of the billion problems we’ve got back home, is she responsible for it? We don’t only tolerate, but defend and reward mass murderers, men who’ve killed hundreds or thousands of innocent Somalis because of tribalism and yet, we sharpen our swords to behead a peace loving tranny like the barbarians of isis and Alshabab. Those cursed places will never move forward.

We pray to Allah that He cures our people of all mental conditions, whether it's religious extremism or transexualism. Ameen dheh :sass1:

EMT

Oreos aren't halal approved

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk jokes on you faraxs, now you got a new worry on your quest to find your perfect xalimo. :dead: Ah but we're not at the Thailand level yet
thai-transgender-woman-1.jpg
Personally I view westernised xalimos the same way I view transexuals hence home is where the heart is :rejoice:

Shes clearly a female user, fail number 1

View attachment 36315 View attachment 36315 View attachment 36315 don't worry you can tell by the vagina - it doesn't look nothing like
the real thing
If he can't tell by my avi then there's no hope for him :( LMFAOOOO if he couldn't tell by the time of the wedding night, it's too late you're locked into the marriage out of embarrassment- that's your wife now, can't let ppl know you married a guy:damn:

:damn: :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts