TRAGIC! Somali reporter goes fb live wth captive Somalis N Libya. A PL kid has a stone placed on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We need to play videos like this all across Somalia so others can see what awaits them as a deterrent, if they ever decide to embark on such journeys.
You're such a doqon. You're literally a cow that's eating grass.

If Somalia is so great then put down the vodka and move there permanently

We need to play these videos for them kulaha. Baranbaaro waxiid.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These tahriib people are not poor, they have enough money to travel and pay ransom money(family)

Real poor people cannot even travel to the city let alone across the Sahara. This is foolishness to the max, we should not promote this.

Rich or poor dont matter everybody wants to get out

If it is so great than why dont all the Somalis in the west go back home ?

I can deal with racism and the occasional mistreatment, I can't deal with Abu bigforhead wanting me circumcised and denying me the right to work.

We leave in peace, predictability and have enumerated rights. Somalia has none of those.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah I'm sure being ass whipped and beaten by an Arab is better than staying in Somalia :kodaksmiley::camby:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You're such a doqon. You're literally a cow that's eating grass.

If Somalia is so great then put down the vodka and move there permanently

We need to play these videos for them kulaha. Baranbaaro waxiid.
I will put down the vodka when you put down the condom :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How charitable of you thinking she uses condoms. We all know she's a seasoned client at Planned Parenthood (the baby killing department).
Nah I doubt that she's a Muslim I don't think she's promiscuous like yourself who's thoroughly studied the Kama sutra & memorised it off by heart. Who will allow trailer trash to use the gap between your legs as parking space to park their caravans.

They should stay where they are safe and build a life with that money. in the long this only leads to an economic and brain drain of a country if the only ones with money are leaving

Gibiin-Udug

I will put down the vodka when you put down the condom :chrisfreshhah:

Are you serious? What are you talking about? I'm a God fearing Muslim woman who doesn't do zinna.

How charitable of you thinking she uses condoms. We all know she's a seasoned client at Planned Parenthood (the baby killing department).
You're such a , hiding behind CD to come at me,

@ me with your chest nayaa.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you serious? What are you talking about? I'm a God fearing Muslim woman who doesn't do zinna.

You're such a , hiding behind CD to come at me,

@ me with your chest nayaa.
If you call me an alcoholic then I'll call you a hoe and the onus is on you to prove it that you're not a hoe:siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

@Sovereign-Reiko

You must have experience with the planned parenthood since that automatically came up. Im fasting now I don't want a loser like you who don't fast, don't pray or pretty much don't have anything going on for their lives to take my good deeds.

Cockroach!!

If you call me an alcoholic then I'll call you a hoe and the onus is on you to prove it that you're not a hoe:siilaanyolaugh:

When did I call you an alcoholic? I said put down the vodka. That could be interpreted something else other than an alcoholic.

You must have experience with the planned parenthood since that automatically came up. Im fasting now I don't want a loser like you who don't fast, don't pray or pretty much don't have anything going on for their lives to take my good deeds.

Cockroach!!

When did I call you an alcoholic? I said put down the vodka. That could be interpreted something else other than an alcoholic.

Your geography is off dear, like most things in your life. Planned parenthood is not a European health service.

Furthermore, it's night time in Europe :siilaanyosmile:

Gibiin-Udug

Your geography is off dear, like most things in your life. Planned parenthood is not a European health service.

Furthermore, it's night time in Europe :siilaanyosmile:
You're so stupid. Every country must have planned parenthood thing.

Like I said I'm fasting, you donkey faced cockroach.

Naga fuuq.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Cockroach!!

When did I call you a hoe? I said put down the condom. That could be interpreted into something else other than having sex:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending