TRAGEDY IN MINNEAPOLIS’ Geeljire “little Mogadishu” building (Cedar Riverside). 5 dead frm fire

Keo

VIP
I've lost count how many flats have caught fire in London this year. Even the flat I am living in was about to catch fire this year coz the neighbour opposite me left her oven on until there was smoke. She even had an infact in the house but luckily we stopped it before the smoke turned into fire.

No they are not. Grenfell was planned because those people lived in the richest borough in the country. They wanted to remove the poor ajnabi people and replace them with millionaire investors.

@doroafels

We had fires over private expensive rental high rise buildings in Australia too that has been traced to the highly inflammable claddings similar to those used in the Grenfell building and were they planned to destroy them because they were in the middle of the city and the most expensive real estate land? The developers just cut corners to save money because of the claddings.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I work in Scotland quite a lot. Honestly one of the most depressing places in the world.

Now the highlands on the west side are another story, with its beautiful landscape.

So u r more of a Charlotte Bronte than Jane Austen???? U connect to landscape and nature, vs connecting to People or humans? Hhhm interesting

So u r more of a Charlotte Bronte than Jane Austen???? U connect to landscape and nature, vs connecting to People or humans? Hhhm interesting

Basra well that depends on said "people" in my case. I have not met many with my view of life and people, so it is rare for me to find someone I can be my real self with. But then again I am an easy going person and just let people talk about their likes while I do listen with interest.

Everyone has their own story to tell. Even the grumpy, judgemental types have some good and some interesting things about them deep down, all be it buried very deeply under tonnes of nonsense.

Nature is beautiful, and I think we have lost our connection to it in the modern world. We seem to be cramped up in these big cities surfing the net.

But AUN to the people who died in the fire, feels a bit wrong to be having this conversation on this thread.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra well that depends on said "people" in my case. I have not met many with my view of life and people, so it is rare for me to find someone I can be my real self with. But then again I am an easy going person and just let people talk about their likes while I do listen with interest.

Everyone has their own story to tell. Even the grumpy, judgemental types have some good and some interesting things about them deep down, all be it buried very deeply under tonnes of nonsense.

Nature is beautiful, and I think we have lost our connection to it in the modern world. We seem to be cramped up in these big cities surfing the net.

But AUN to the people who died in the fire, feels a bit wrong to be having this conversation on this thread.

AUN

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You heard it from me first.

Somalis were probably running that HomeHealth scam in that apartment. They huddled oldies in one apartment. They’ll be in trouble.

These people will spend hours trying to convince you Minnesota is better than London, Stockholm or any other more important global city and all the Somalis there are rich fuckers while most still live in ghettoes.

It's amazing

AUN
Minneapolis has bigger economy then every city in Europe union not named Paris and London has bigger economy then 31 out of 48 Europe countries bigger economy then 155 countries in the world:dead:
Shut yo dumbass up:dead:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

@NotMyL Do you know the guy that’s smiling at the beginning of the video ? All the way to the left ?

#MogadishuKills

R.I.P

These high rise buildings are a death trap. London had Grenfell tower.
We don't have choice the city is 54 sq miles 55% of land is houses owned by traditional white families meaning all minorities are stuck in 10-15 sq miles.
Just to make everything great we have 100 year old rule banning annexation
We have no choice but to go up plans are already in places to stop houses from being build:wow:

We don't have choice the city is 54 sq miles 55% of land is houses owned by traditional white families meaning all minorities are stuck in 10-15 sq miles.
Just to make everything great we have 100 year old rule banning annexation
We have no choice but to go up plans are already in places to stop houses from being build:wow:

@Starscream

I got a lot of things to say about your justifications above, but now is not the time.

No they are not. Grenfell was planned because those people lived in the richest borough in the country. It was literally a tower block full of poor people surrounded by rich people. They wanted to remove the poor ajnabi people and replace them with millionaire investors.
We know that and that is why brexit will fail due to xasidnimo

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Minneapolis has bigger economy then every city in Europe union not named Paris and London has bigger economy then 31 out of 48 Europe countries bigger economy then 155 countries in the world:dead:
Shut yo dumbass up:dead:
It definitely doesn't even have a bigger economy than Milan. Lord have mercy you guys really do believe it's the best place in the world.

Trending

Latest posts