Toronto Somali drops 103 points (23 three pointers) in a high school game...JHEEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

@Solid lool what thread? NO man I'm not a beast. When I was younger (13-17) I practised my fundamentals a lot. Things like playmaking, court vision, rebounding (I'm a beast rebounder for my height I'll brag about that, but thats cuz i have like a 6'5 wingspan), and defence I'm good at. Especially defence. When i play against Somalis they see the game through jamal crawford -like scope. They just wanna get theirs and thats it. I try to look at it from a strategical point of view. Also bulking up heavy when i was 19+ helped my game a lot too. But no I'm not really good, but I hold my own. If you don't have fundamentals or atheltiscm tho I'm for sure xaaring on u. I have a really textbook jumper too, i basically play like those prep white boys lool

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
If anyone was close to entering the NBA ( he was way way way away from entering) it was Faisal of Wash State

Now kid is not even in the Euro league, instead he is working a 9/5 at Phx

S

syntax

Yeah I remember that self-promoting liar. Nigga told BBcSomali back in 05 that he is training with the Indiana Pacers when in actuality nigga didn't even got an invitation.
:dead:
If anyone was close to entering the NBA ( he was way way way away from entering) it was Faisal of Wash State

Now kid is not even in the Euro league, instead he is working a 9/5 at Phx

That nigga that was on Klay thompsons team alie i remember him. lool that sucks. Somalis jus can't compete with these dhagaxs man, they need to get more deezed. Niggas think their crusty crossovers and ball hogging gone get them far

menace

VIP
Itl take a kid born and bread here who is not cursed by his parents with that somali genetics of small limbs. Certain qabiil have a negroid type of height and body structure and they are certain lineage in the MJ and OGs

S

syntax

Lol yeah this dude murked us tho, I remember one possession I got a steal and was on a break and this dude casually runs behind me and pins me off the glass, then the next possession picks me clean at mid court :damn:

Still was the highlight of my career. I was too tall to ignore basketball tho (6'3).

Lol yo your other thread has me feel like you beast on niggaz easily on the court.

Every Somali thinks they're Kobe playing pick up tho, mad annoying lmao

Bro please tell me u can slam. If i was ur height id be slamming easily. Back in summer 2011 I trained HARD with my madow nigga, we bought this jump training routine that was highly acclaimed online. Wallahi it worked. After 13 weeks i could squeeze it in the net, which is damn good for my height. Nothing fancy just a squeeze in, takes me like 2-3 tries. But thats after working out my hardest, doing plyometrics, staying really lean (important for jumping high). obviously i didn't sustain that lol but inshallah with kickboxing coming up I'm looking to get back into shape. If i can do it again, ill post a vid on here to prove to u guys cuz i know i sound like I'm lying. Any young ballers out there looking to improve their vertical shoot me a PM ill link u the program, its very solid

S

syntax

Itl take a kid born and bread here who is not cursed by his parents with that somali genetics of small limbs. Certain qabiil have a negroid type of height and body structure and they are certain lineage in the MJ and OGs

looolooool chill bro why u gotta bring qabil into ball :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

menace

VIP
Bro if you ever come down to Ottawa or Toronto during winter break or summer in the future lemme know. If I'm around I'll organize a nice ball session with my niggas and we'll have some proper runs. If @SuldaanMethylamine isn't a pussy he can come too, when Im in ottawa I actually run ball at this masjid near his base...idk why he never shows up tho :umwhat:

lol be coming to OTT in the near future..do you think you can defeat this Addero ( adeero Menace) amasa there's a chance that in aan kugu aaso ( no homo business basketball wise)..

With one condition we must film it for all to see me school you

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Major props but was he playing against a team full of ball hogging skinnies :lolbron:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Bro please tell me u can slam. If i was ur height id be slamming easily. Back in summer 2011 I trained HARD with my madow nigga, we bought this jump training routine that was highly acclaimed online. Wallahi it worked. After 13 weeks i could squeeze it in the net, which is damn good for my height. Nothing fancy just a squeeze in, takes me like 2-3 tries. But thats after working out my hardest, doing plyometrics, staying really lean (important for jumping high). obviously i didn't sustain that lol but inshallah with kickboxing coming up I'm looking to get back into shape. If i can do it again, ill post a vid on here to prove to u guys cuz i know i sound like I'm lying. Any young ballers out there looking to improve their vertical shoot me a PM ill link u the program, its very solid

wallahi you just took me back to the days when I used to sign up for random sites that promised to increase my vertical:banderas:. I had a huge height advantage in early high school before niggas started to catch up but some of these 5'8 madow niggas were already slamming smh

back when internet was hard to come by, I would print out like 40 pages lmao. I studied that shit more than my actual studies :chrisfreshhah:

S

syntax

wallahi you just took me back to the days when I used to sign up for random sites that promised to increase my vertical:banderas:. I had a huge height advantage in early high school before niggas started to catch up but some of these 5'8 madow niggas were already slamming smh

back when internet was hard to come by, I would print out like 40 pages lmao. I studied that shit more than my actual studies :chrisfreshhah:
haha wallahi i know those ones. This program was actually legit af tho. :ehh:

menace

VIP
@menace This the nigga i was talking bout

That dunk at 1:51 tho :leon:

He is done playing now and besides he only played in the Asian leagues. With outlet bone structure we can dominate that league but not in an ex-slave league

S

syntax

@menace stop being so anti-madow man. East Africans are blessed with endurance. That's why most of the worlds best endurance athletes come from the horn. Just look at who the current 5k and 10k olympic champion is right now. When it comes down to it, Somalis are stacked with slow twitch muscle fibres. Madows have been blessed with fast twitch muscle fibres. Don't believe me? Look at the different body types, that itself is living proof. Type 1 muscle fibres (slow twitch) are usually thin and wiry, their great for endurance. Type 2b (fast twitch) are usually big muscles that contract the muscles at a very fast rate. It's great for explosive sports like powerlifting, bodybuilding, basketball, and short distance running. This picture, albeit being very layman-ish, sums it up. We just aren't genetically made to play basketball man. It will be extremely rare to see a Somali that is loaded with fast twitch muscles at a elite level.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Syntax is completely wrong and no Somali or East African aspiring to become a professional athlete should listen to him.
Athletes are made not breed. No one wakes up a sprinter or a long distance runner. The real difference between West Africans and East Africans lies in Diet, Environment, Lifestyle and social norms. This can easily be overcome. Athletic ability is rather nature than nature.
Firstly, to become a successful professional athlete, you must choose the sport of desire at an extremely young age and work to prefect it. The younger the better. I see a lot of talented Somali athletes in all fields but I realize many lack the support structure, professional know how, have poor diets and lack understanding of exercise science (Extremely important).

The picture post by Syntax is disingenuous, one of an older man who doesn’t obviously require muscle for his event to a British sprinter named Chambers who has been caught taking STEROIDS/PED numerous times.

Let me tell you something, anyone, from any race and any starting point can build muscle, quality large muscle with the right diet, exercise regimen and with steroids. Fast twitch muscles can be built, no one is born with large muscles, and this is made through drugs, diet and exercise.

The real issues Somali lack is naivety. This kid in question is talented but he looks a bit too slim with the right diet, exercise regimen and steroids he could possible make the NBA. Somalis don’t realize people start taking steroids and PED at their teenage years, coaches and parents force their children to take Dbol, Tbol, Test, HGH and other steroids just to make the grade. If you ain’t using steroids you lost before the race started.

Don’t believe in these racial hypes. A lot can be explained by nutrient and environment. Kenya for example use to do terribly in Rugby 7s. Until they go themselves an “exercise scientist” and today the Kenyan 7s can match any Rugby Team in the world and even match those Islanders for size, strength and power. There’s a Kenyan called Daniel adongo who made the NFL, search him up, his physique is on the same level as any NFL player. Somali bodybuilder, Hassan Stunna Jama Physique is literally top 5% physiques in the world today. The guy in the picture posted by Syntax is a British sprinter, his best time is 9.97 and it has been matched by Adam Gemili half Moroccan/Iranian British sprinter. So what? Moroccans and Iranians are natural sprinters now? The fastest kid in the world for 100m is a Japanese kid.

Wallahi, Somali kids can do anything just need proper guidance and real advice. These kids of other races, a way ahead of the game but Somalis will understand the game later and catch on

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Unstable you took the words right out of my mouth, I couldn't have said it better , rageedi.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wtf is this nigga my genotype straight up says I aint gonna be a sprinter ever sxb lmao

Got two copies of da endurance gene apparently but aint no fast twitch muscle fibers in sight

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending