Toronto Rapper smoke dawg shot dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I never fucked with Somali niggas then, and I don't f*ck with Somali niggas now. And that's why I'm where dafuq I am right now. RIP though, it's fucked to see a Somali rapper rising only to get shot in broad daylight...

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
he was jamaican sxb
I feel dumb as fk now. Point is, even though I was born and raised in the hood, I dissociated from the hood and never fucked with the people there. I've seen a lot of brothers f*ck up their whole lives for some dumbass hood shit. It's ain't fucking worth it man.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought he was a yardi boy too! And yeah @YourBroMoe stay low key and keep doing you. Its def hard out in Toronto for Somali guys 2 stay on the straight path.

So u know alot about street life huh? No wonder your "crush" guy sees u dont exist. U is a tom boy bouncing little shorty!

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
I feel dumb as fk now. Point is, even though I was born and raised in the hood, I dissociated from the hood and never fucked with the people there. I've seen a lot of brothers f*ck up their whole lives for some dumbass hood shit. It's ain't fucking worth it man.
Stay safe bro the violence has to stop fr

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Just cus I may know about that life don't mean that I am about that life, ya feel me?
Facts. You can be from the hood, but not with the shits, you feel me? You don't gotta be about it, just because you're from the set that's about it. You can do you and live your life.

Facts. You can be from the hood, but not with the shits, you feel me? You don't gotta be about it, just because you're from the set that's about it. You can do you and live your life.

Yup. 100% facts.

Dont let your "hood" define you. You can still make something of yourself regardless of where u come from.

Why is it a surprise when you’re part of that lifestyle
When you rap about trapping and killing
Why is it a shock
That they end up 6ft down
:damedamn:

Aun tho
The contract in fine print says either dead or Jail for the real niggas

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why is it a surprise when you’re part of that lifestyle
When you rap about trapping and killing
Why is it a shock
That they end up 6ft down
:damedamn:

Aun tho
The contract in fine print says either dead or Jail for the real niggas
Basically summed up how I feel about the hood in general fam.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Powerful video walaahi,. Why was the dead buried in black bags??? I thought white cloths? and at least a wooden coffin? The guy died is he arab like the Sheikh?
Idk and yeah the kid was Lebanese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending