Today is the fifth anniversary of Nipsey Hussleโ€™s death. Rest in power Ermias ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ |Eritrean news blogger
B8F5667A-6A27-49B4-9C2A-C4BB4FF81C52.jpeg
Today, five years ago, our brother #NipseyHussle passed away. On March 31, 2019, our #Eritrea/n brother Ermias Ashgedom was murdered. We miss you, Nipsey Hawey. But your legacy will live forever. Rest in Power Ermias ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ

EritreanPost_

48743D6A-464F-44E2-9D3C-6E9C6A2C591E.jpeg
Nipsey Hussle had also a lot of love and respect for the Somali people ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฟ

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
All the Eritrean fobs I know love him and a few even have t-shirts with his face on it. He's half AA though. Eritrean are on his jock harder than Filipinos are for Jordan Clarkson.

EritreanPost_

All the Eritrean fobs I know love him and a few even have t-shirts with his face on it. He's half AA though. Eritrean are on his jock harder than Filipinos are for Jordan Clarkson.
Are you really a staff member? Like is this how you speak about a dead man. Who respected your ppl. Whatโ€™s wrong with uโ€ฆ

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Are you really a staff member? Like is this how you speak about a dead man. Who respected your ppl. Whatโ€™s wrong with uโ€ฆ

Where did I speak ill of him? You're a very sensitive person.

This is the first I have ever seen an emotional and irrational Eritrean. Even when they're upset, they're still very polite and cheerful. You're definently not Eritrean.

EritreanPost_

Where did I speak ill of him? You're a very sensitive person.

This is the first I have ever seen an emotional and irrational Eritrean. Even when they're upset, they're still very polite and cheerful. You're definently not Eritrean.
English is not my main language, I though on his jock meant on his ****

but I am Eritrean. I just saw some users above here saying negative comments about his passing. Sorry I didnโ€™t mean that way

Trending

Latest posts