TO all the MALES of Somalispot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand this, i have noticed you give these women to much attention. Stop it. Focus on yourself, hit the gym, build wealth, we are the fucking price. Remember that.

C5F9E4BD-6FD9-40DB-A23E-8540AC31E53D.jpeg

A man can be in his 30s with a good job, single, and can be happy if decided to remain single while conversely a woman in her 30s will shit bricks being alone without a family despite having a great job. Thats the difference ! woman have all the advantages when they are much younger though

Last edited:
A man can be in his 30s with a good job, single, and literary happy while conversely a woman in her 30s is shitting bricks being alone without a family despite having a great job. Thats the difference ! woman have the advance when they are much younger though
Totally agree my bro.

Totally agree my bro.
Its hilarious watching some of these thirsty girls holler and make advances towards guys as they approach 30...i remember when they were 18 full of arrogance and vitality. They would reject men at a moments NOTICE and were extremely dismissive to somali men....but now...my have the tables have turned. I dont take joy in it but it does make me giggle watching them sit in the corner of hookah spots trying to compete with girls decades younger than them lol

we nee each other and its only natural women are protective than we are. Usually men can do more damage to a woman compared to men do to women. How many men abuse their women for example? Understand why women are wary and selective when it comes to men. its for her own survival

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It’s rare to come across an attractive woman who will approach you first even if you’re an attractive guy. So this isn’t good advice in my opinion. You can tell by her body language and her facial expressions if she’s into you and if she is, approach her with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending