Tiktok ban is an educational exercise to promote peaceful protest and exercising constitutional rights

bidenkulaha

GalYare

I think this is proof enough. Prove me wrong. Pretty creative from the government and has taken over the conversation over the past few days, away from these Bantu protests. Other videos like above being promoted too.

A245F9FC-07BC-405B-8BD0-7BE244A467B0.jpeg

1xbet was taken off, I can see tiktok being kept after this ‘peaceful protest and exercising of constitutional rights by the youth movement’

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

I think this is proof enough. Prove me wrong. Pretty creative from the government and has taken over the conversation over the past few days, away from these Bantu protests. Other videos like above being promoted too.

View attachment 289018

1xbet was taken off, I can see tiktok being kept after this ‘peaceful protest and exercising of constitutional rights by the youth movement’

War hala xiro balaayada, the fat guy is just protecting his income.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Eff off I need reer Somalia to use tiktok, soo many good videos come out from there

They can take their talents to facebook, Tiktok algorithm has decimated us.

In the future the government should place harsh restriction on what type of content can be posted online, after of course we have slipped away from the yolk of beesha caalamka.

Trending

Latest posts