Three hispanics hurl racial slurs as they chase down and assault an autistic black teen!

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
What makes me shocked, is how people just sit back and watch something like this unfold.

Like when you try to go sleep will your guilty conscious not torment you for your cowardice?

Where were all the other black people?

I'm sorry, but that's the one time I would be in favour of smacking a bi***

Why is everyone Latino on that train station? I thought NY had a lot of black people. Disgusting people picking on a little defenseless guy, goddam darbi bood speks.

Why is everyone Latino on that train station? I thought NY had a lot of black people. Disgusting people picking on a little defenseless guy, goddam darbi bood speks.
Where were all the other black people?

I'm sorry, but that's the one time I would be in favour of smacking a bi***
My homie lives in New York. Black ppl gave the N word pass to Dominicans and Peurto ricans, the issue is they too comfortable and some anti blackness can slip out. There was 1 black kid in the video but he was in the front recording itโ€ฆ POC black and brown coalition is a sham

My homie lives in New York. Black ppl gave the N word pass to Dominicans and Peurto ricans, the issue is they too comfortable and some anti blackness can slip out. There was 1 black kid in the video but he was in the front recording itโ€ฆ POC black and brown coalition is a sham
The N-word shouldn't even be used by blacks. You don't see Asians or Hispanics calling themselves by racial slurs. This video looked like a lynching.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
South americans are unclean and sexually driven animals,they hold no influence on anyone but african americans they are at the bottom of the barrel just an inch above african americans my humble opinion
1BE0288D-077F-4D3F-8083-D71CB91D1055.png

IstarZ

A mere finger canโ€™t obscure the sun.
When did this happen? Any updates?

The people spectating and recording are just as guilty as the perpetrators. Spineless cowards.

Not one of them had the decency to step up and stop this?

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Those South Americans were Animals, I know for a fact this boy is gonna go to work on in border portal or ICE.
Heck he will support Trump to build a wall.

Animals. These cowards should be dealt with accordingly. Hope the boy have family to go after these thugs for him.

But also. Isn't it hilarious that these mixed latinos think they're superior to anybody when they barely have an culture, language, indentity of their own or anything to actually set them apart as a group?Nearly everything in their culture is derived from Africa and the language they speak is that of their colonizers. Not to mention they barely have an ethicity, just a bunch of racial mixes from colonization.

As a Somali, it'll be a cold day in Jahannam before I ever envy or feel inferior to idenityless mongrels with no particual history. Historically, Somalis have never been a race to mess with. Hell, I'd sooner envy Indhoyars, native tribes & some Bantus than spanish r*pe babies because they at least had rich civilizations & great controbutions
world history.

Last edited: