Thoughts on LGBT Muslims?

So you telling me Allah created you gay to test you lol get the f*ck out here with this nonsense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You illiterate f*ck, she said nothing about where their homosexual urges come from so what are you refuting?

In any case, if someone felt same-sex attraction that cropped up naturally or as a result of S/A, then how they handle it afterwards would still be considered a test from Allah (SWT) since he knows and preordains everything that happens on this Earth.

You know what, you should just stop giving your unserious two cents on serious topics from now on.

:camby:

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
You can't imagine because u r a self claimed atheist. How could u?

Being GAY is a test for gay people. You are told u can't do gay action if u r a muslim.

If a Gay person wants to be Muslim that’s up to the person. The person can live a long life where that person is not accepted for who is or what the person is.

Khanderson

This mentality of gays being Muslim is the same mentality of this pic :

1715223586259.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If a Gay person wants to be Muslim that’s up to the person. The person can live a long life where that person is not accepted for who is or what the person is.

Confused

Khanderson

Basra you seem like a caring person when it comes to this type of topic and I know you are a nice person that cares for others but this isn’t working out. You have to be honest about this. Can they claim homosexuality and still be a Muslim? No they can’t.

Islam prohibits this. if they want to suppress their sexuality then so be it then.

Basra you seem like a caring person when it comes to this type of topic and I know you are a nice person that cares for others but this isn’t working out. You have to be honest about this. Can they claim homosexuality and still be a Muslim? No they can’t.

Islam prohibits this. if they want to suppress their sexuality then so be it then.
You sure have a lot to say about Islam, despite not wanting anything to do with it, huh?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
You illiterate f*ck, she said nothing about where their homosexual urges come from so what are you refuting?

In any case, if someone felt same-sex attraction that cropped up naturally or as a result of S/A, then how they handle it afterwards would still be considered a test from Allah (SWT) since he knows and preordains everything that happens on this Earth.

You know what, you should just stop giving your unserious two cents on serious topics from now on.

:camby:
Such liberals Muslim take
55a.jpg

Such liberals Muslim take
View attachment 328230
Do you actually know liberal Muslims in real life? They would straight up call you homophobic if you said it a test, be serious now.

No, they insist that it has to be accepted as an identity marker on the same priority level of being Muslim instead of it being a battle with your nafs (desires) which isn't static like an identity you were born with.

Nin123

VIP
Why
Do you actually know liberal Muslims in real life? They would straight up call you homophobic if you said it a test, be serious now.

No, they insist that it has to be accepted as an identity marker on the same priority level of being Muslim instead of it being a battle with your nafs (desires) which isn't static like an identity you were born with.
why my comments triggered you Ms doja cat? Are you perhaps in the alphabets gangs.
IMG_1299.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think you should have made that clearer in the initial post, then.

Her pursuing a WLW relationship publicly doesn't mean that she thinks the relationship is halal or is insisting that LGBT+ across the board is okay. She's wrong for publicising her sins, yes, but calling it kufr based on this sole TikTok is a stretch.
It is kufr. A Muslim who publicly boasts about committing haram is committing kufr. She has been told that many times and she doesnt care, therefore she doesn’t even have the excuse of “i didnt know”.
You would need to link some other post of hers where she says or implies that to be the case to say she has committed open kufr.
Her @ is diyadabash, she has hundreds of posts and each and every one is about the same topic. She has over 600k followers. All she does is promote lgbt as normal.
Would you come to the same conclusion that a sl*tty Muslim man posting himself with his non-Muslim GF, is intentionally trying to promote the sin of zina or imply that it is halal by default as well? Genuinely asking.
Yes, if you’ve been told what you are doing is completely out of line with the deen and promote it as normal. Then yes, its kufr.

Nin123

VIP
It is kufr. A Muslim who publicly boasts about committing haram is committing kufr. She has been told that many times and she doesnt care, therefore she doesn’t even have the excuse of “i didnt know”.

Her @ is diyadabash, she has hundreds of posts and each and every one is about the same topic. She has over 600k followers. All she does is promote lgbt as normal.

Yes, if you’ve been told what you are doing is completely out of line with the deen and promote it as normal. Then yes, its kufr.
Ms doja is little bit confused and inshallah she becomes better🙏🙏

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Huuno. Yes i am a caring loving kind person.

Believing is not easy huuno. It comes with conditions. Basically your guidelines should be Islamic law. If u r gay, u MUST suppress it. You are not doing it for free. God has promised you Paradise for your efforts.

Thanks for the added context. This all should have been put in the initial post in the first place to avoid genuine confusion, because without it, it does just look like a regular fashion/lifestyle influencer who's been posting more about their haram relationship recently. I'll get into it more in a minute.

Furthermore, it saves you the headache of having to deal with certain bad faith actors on here who want to pick an argument, because you've laid out all of the background information from the start. Like certain murtads online, for example.
I think you might have misunderstood what I'm trying to ask, sorry about that. I'll rephrase my question.

Does engaging in a haram relationship (khaniisnimo or zina) publicly count as kufr on its own suddenly when social media fame is involved?

Because, besides this girl's page I just checked out, who's clearly trying to make WLW halal, which is kufr, is just existing on a public platform with your sinful behaviour as the backdrop the same as purposefully promoting it (like telling people to join in the fun if it's drinking), and therefore kufr?

What are your thoughts on that distinguisher?

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Thanks for the added context. This all should have been put in the initial post in the first place to avoid genuine confusion, because without it, it does just look like a regular fashion/lifestyle influencer who's been posting more about their haram relationship recently. I'll get into it more in a minute.

Furthermore, it saves you the headache of having to deal with certain bad faith actors on here who want to pick an argument, because you've laid out all of the background information from the start. Like certain murtads online, for example.

I think you might have misunderstood what I'm trying to ask.

Does engaging in a haram relationship (khaniisnimo or zina) publicly count as kufr on its own suddenly when social media fame is involved?

Because, besides this girl's page I just checked out, who's clearly trying to make WLW halal, which is kufr, is just existing on a public platform with your sinful behaviour as the backdrop the same as purposefully promoting it (like telling people to join in the fun if it's drinking), and therefore kufr?

What are your thoughts on that distinguisher?

Allah swt conceals our sins when we do it in private. To do it publicly means you are boasting about it. This is a question to ask a scholar but here is this hadith.

“Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who commit sins openly or disclose them to others. An example is that of a man who commits a sin, which Allaah screens, at night, and then in the morning he says (to people), 'I committed such and such sin last night,' while Allaah had concealed it during the night, but in the morning he tears up the screen that Allaah concealed him with.'" [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

We know Allah swt forgives all sins EXCEPT kufr. We also know that repeatedly boasting about sin despite being told not to, leads to kufr. Also here is something else to think about. Most people post in hopes of gaining clout, only Allah knows their intention, but I doubt any soundminded Muslim would post publicly about a grave sin like adultery and homosexuality if it weren’t for attention.

I’m also not trying to say that every promiscuous or khanis muslim on social media is kafir but this one definitely is because she has an agenda.
:samwelcome:

Allah swt conceals our sins when we do it in private. To do it publicly means you are boasting about it. This is a question to ask a scholar but here is this hadith.

“Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who commit sins openly or disclose them to others. An example is that of a man who commits a sin, which Allaah screens, at night, and then in the morning he says (to people), 'I committed such and such sin last night,' while Allaah had concealed it during the night, but in the morning he tears up the screen that Allaah concealed him with.'" [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

We know Allah swt forgives all sins EXCEPT kufr. We also know that repeatedly boasting about sin despite being told not to, leads to kufr. Also here is something else to think about. Most people post in hopes of gaining clout, only Allah knows their intention, but I doubt any soundminded Muslim would post publicly about a grave sin like adultery and homosexuality if it weren’t for attention.

I’m also not trying to say that every promiscuous or khanis muslim on social media is kafir but this one definitely is because she has an agenda.
:samwelcome:
Thanks heaps for this thoughtful, analytical response. Appreciate you for engaging with me on these trickier nuances our generation has to deal with ❤️

Trending

Latest posts