This time next week is ....

Nothing loool I'm talking about Somalia x
No one is gone invade Somaliland y'all got own state abyo macan. Just like Puntland has it own state. The only people that's gone invade are the aidtiopian. I think all Somali region should have sport team and like soccer team and fight disagreement with sport and not weapons. Because we all can say stuff from all said. For instance lasscanndo was get shelled artillery round the size of a bus in large populated cities were people are living and this was occuring the last 3 years and it hasn't stopped. The people of Somaliland know this wrong but it's muse that doing all of this.

Last edited:
No one is gone invade Somaliland y'all got own state abyo macan. Just like Puntland has it own state. The only people that's gone invade are the aidtiopian. I think all Somali region should have sport team and like soccer team and fight disagreement with sport and not weapons. Because we all can say stuff from all said. For instance lasscanndo was get shelled artillery round the size of a bus in large populated cities were people are living and this was occuring the last 3 years and it hasn't stopped. The people of Somaliland know this wrong but it's muse that doing all of this.
Independence is a better option so we can do our own rules. This whole greater Somalia just int going to work nor is federal state

Independence is a better option so we can do our own rules. This whole greater Somalia just int going to work nor is federal state
Abyo I bet you did know that muse was one of the military soldier in said bare army. When Somaliland was getting attacked by said bare. This one fact that muse hides from the people of Somaliland . He had a hand in said bare army

Abyo I bet you did know that muse was one of the military soldier in said bare army. When Somaliland was getting attacked my said bare. This one fact that muse hides from the people of Somaliland . He had a hand in said bare army
I'm.not even a fan of him since he is giving up his land to the Ethiopians.

laaacaanod is part of Somaliland the official somaliland map still has ssc
This also could be said about Somaliland macan. For instance said bare attacked Somaliland. Now muse is attacking Laasacanod. But yet Somaliland is claiming them and Somalia is claiming Somaliland. The issue is not the people of those region but the ones in power.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
This also could be said about Somaliland macan. For instance said bare attacked Somaliland. Now muse is attacking Laasacanod. But yet Somaliland is claiming them and Somalia is claiming Somaliland. The issue is not the people of those region but the ones in power.
All African politicians are morally corrupt every single part of the continent :farmajoyaab:

Latest posts