This Is Why You Should Never Take Racist Reer Islam Hating Redditors/4chan/Faceless Alt Accounts On Twitter Seriously.....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is the face that greets you behind the screen:

20240304_071009.jpg

This pure blooded Aryan, runs a notorious faceless Alt Account on Twitter. Spending his days hating on Islam and banging on about *Save Europe*

Wallahi, my 14 year old brother could batter him.

The funny thing about these lot is that they're not Anglos/Germanic, but rather half-cast cadaan/east Asian, Hispanic/Latino, lowly loser Slavs and Arab looking southern Euro trash.

That nigga would not look out of place walking around, Marrekesh, Cairo, Ankara, Beirut, and Baghdad.

Truly an odd world.

Last edited:
It’s usually the people who know/feel that they fall short of a classification/group/ideal that overcompensate like this. Not surprised.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the face that greets you behind the screen:

View attachment 319166

This pure blooded Aryan, runs a notorious faceless Alt Account on Twitter. Spending his days hating on Islam and banging on about *Save Europe*

Wallahi, my 14 year old brother could batter him.

The funny thing about these lot is that they're not Anglos/Germanic, but rather half-cast cadaan/east Asian, Hispanic/Latino, lowly loser Slavs and Arab looking southern Euro trash.

That nigga would not look out of place walking around, Marrekesh, Cairo, Ankara, Beirut, and Baghdad.

Truly an odd world.

He gives me an arab and a Yahud love child.

Of course the child is confused. He has every right to!

Trending

Latest posts