THIS IS WHAT I WANTED OUR FUTURE TO BE!!!

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
BA00F2A3-5C4F-454F-81A9-A68CEF27123A.jpeg

DBD619DE-867A-49D5-852D-FDF3D2F52965.png

If this Russia of Africa happens then we would be a superpower on the Red Sea. With one of the highest GDP’s in Africa and growing while sitting on the busiest trillion dollar shipping lane in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean. We could build an African Dubai in this Federation. We had the chance to have a trans-continental federation. And be holding the seat of the African Union leader on our hands. Even if it doesn’t work we would have had all of our Somali regions back. Galbeed, Somali region of Djibouti, and we could lobby for NFD in Kenya or simply have NFD take over Kenya through majority population and we could simply secede if the federation went south. No Qabil politics either as we would have someone to unite and dominate against. It would be a majority Islamic nation too. Everyone would stick to their own regions and tuulos and wouldn’t bother their neighbors.Truly, I am a visionary nigga! Y’all should elect me!
279DF012-FAA0-4B10-8046-02D18B06FD88.png
26232E10-34AB-4221-9657-038DA3F2FAA4.png
5FE7D29B-D7D2-479E-9C1C-99463B1A2C6F.png
00C17EFC-6E35-4941-AF10-619D9573C8AB.png

Last edited:
View attachment 251455
View attachment 251456
If this Russia of Africa happens then we would be a superpower on the Red Sea. With one of the highest GDP’s in Africa and growing while sitting on the busiest trillion dollar shipping lane in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean. We could build an African Dubai in this Federation. We had the chance to have a trans-continental federation. And be holding the seat of the African Union leader on our hands. Even if it doesn’t work we would have had all of our Somali regions back. Galbeed, Somali region of Djibouti, and we could lobby for NFD in Kenya or simply have NFD take over Kenya through majority population and we could simply secede if the federation went south. No Qabil politics either as we would have someone to unite and dominate against. It would be a majority Islamic nation too. Everyone would stick to their own regions and tuulos and wouldn’t bother their neighbors.Truly, I am a visionary nigga! Y’all should elect me!
View attachment 251458View attachment 251459View attachment 251460View attachment 251461
Too late for that, it will never happen, also there would be no national identity, I don't share anything in common with Yemenis and Ethiopians.

That shit would've collapsed within the first year of its existence

:drakekidding:
It's laughable that they thought it was even feasible

Last edited:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Respectfully no. I have love for Somalis but I don’t want my culture to be swept away by an influx of Somali arrivals. Also idk why we always get grouped with Ethiopia. It’s clear we are separate. Hundreds of thousands died to make it so

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Respectfully no. I have love for Somalis but I don’t want my culture to be swept away by an influx of Somali arrivals. Also idk why we always get grouped with Ethiopia. It’s clear we are separate. Hundreds of thousands died to make it so
Why tf would somalis go to dry ass eritrea? Haa is faaninin
:damnmusic:

Garaad diinle

 
Eritreans are running away from eritrea some of whom end up in neighbouring sudan what kind of somali in his right mind would even entertain the thought of traveling there. It's weird why you wouldn't want to be associated with your fellow etho-semites in ethiopia you're both literally blood related habasha with the same culture and history.