Things that happened during war time

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a thread about things that happened during the war that you might've heard about.

I'll start;

A khat seller used to sell khat and he'd have someone follow the addict, rob the khat back and 'resell' it.

Another one;

Robbers used to pick out their victims by their weight. The fatter were the more loot in their house.

Some mooryans used to shoot people dead before robbing them.

An old friend of my family had his wife killed this way.

When the people left Hargeisa to refugee camps in Ethiopia, the Somali Army looted their homes and sent it to Mogadishu to be sold.

Some rebel would ask people " do you want long sleeve or short sleeve"?

The answer you give will determine whether they will cut your hand from the elbow or the wrist. Happened mostly in Liberia and congo.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Some guy at an isbaaro started arguing and demanded to see the mooryaan boss. They took him to an office in when he opened the door, there was a rotting corpse sitting in the desk :icon lol:

My nigga paid his fee and got the f*ck out of there.

A clan complained about being charged more to bury their dead in a graveyard .the fellows in charge of the graveyard pointed out that the other clan was bringing in bodies everyday ,hence the reason for the discount .

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I've heard that the opposing clan militias actually ( especially younger ones) use to sell each other ammo/weapons and if it was too peaceful they would randomly shoot in the air to cause fitna and chaos for shits and giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts