They Brought Their Buuq Iyo Qeylo To Iceland.....

The problem with blacks is majority of them lack situational awareness. They think everywhere is Africa or the hood where you can act in any kind of abrasive manner. If blacks can correct this they can improve their PR because they have a lot of positive qualities that are overlooked because of these actions.

I know this is your real voice and I just want to say you sound like a cockney Essex geezer called Gary. You sound like you voted Brexit and hate ‘bloody migrants!’

I find cockney Somalis fascinating. I once met a cockney Xalimo last year. It was amazing. Sounded like she was from The Only Ways Essex.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

The problem with blacks is majority of them lack situational awareness. They think everywhere is Africa or the hood where you can act in any kind of abrasive manner. If blacks can correct this they can improve their PR because they have a lot of positive qualities that are overlooked because of these actions.
loooool reminds me of what Theo Von said 😂

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I know this is your real voice and I just want to say you sound like a cockney Essex geezer called Gary. You sound like you voted Brexit and hate ‘bloody migrants!’

I find cockney Somalis fascinating. I once met a cockney Xalimo last year. It was amazing. Sounded like she was from The Only Ways Essex.

I plan on going to Iceland in August. Ngl I'd be real upset if while I'm taking some pictures of landscapes I cross paths with bon qui qui n her crew

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Oh my days the cursed continent strikes again. Imagine walking the streets of Iceland and coming across women communicating in tribal squealing

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I 💯% agree with you on this bro its just that adoons love to be hella loud wherever they are even if its on the other side of the earth

Trending

Latest posts