They Brought Their Buuq Iyo Qeylo To Iceland.....

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

Those poor introvert Icelandics....The womenfolk of this qabil sure are loud.

Of course there's a xalimo in the mix....cuz why not

Icelandic people are, in general, hands down, the most decent Nordic people. Every Icelandic person I know is cool. They are different in behavior than other Scandinavians, outgoing, open, and friendly. Not that this does not exist among other Scandinavians but the former are just different.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Icelandic people are, in general, hands down, the most decent Nordic people. Every Icelandic person I know is cool. They are different in behavior than other Scandinavians, outgoing, open, and friendly. Not that this does not exist among other Scandinavians but the former are just different.
I seen hookups and casual sex are common in Iceland you they do it before dates 😂

I can’t see the video. Let me guess, a bunch of loud Somalis amongst a sea of stoic and quiet Scandinavians.

I don’t have much experiences with the Scandis, but Somalis being louder and more disruptive, I wonder how y’all deal with being there? Working class English people are just as buuq and we have loud madows as well so Somalis don’t stick out like a sore thumb.

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
I can’t see the video. Let me guess, a bunch of loud Somalis amongst a sea of stoic and quiet Scandinavians.

I don’t have much experiences with the Scandis, but Somalis being louder and more disruptive, I wonder how y’all deal with being there? Working class English people are just as buuq and we have loud madows as well so Somalis don’t stick out like a sore thumb.
It is Iceland and only 1 is Somali, the rest is Madow who are noisy

You're british??? waawarey

Trending