These mfs are straight up destroying Canada omfg

:faysalwtf: They literally all over the whole country, these retarded ass fobs ARE EVERYWHERE Like fucking dhole and baranbaro, they protesting in the most cidlo asf provinces for the “right to get a pr” WHAT?? PEI IS CIDLO ASF, the smallest province in Canada it has only like 150,000 people. This shit next level crazy they are draining their country of people India is finna be empty in the next five years wallahi. These Niggas also admitted they only went to PEI bc they thoguht immigration would be “easier” since it’s smaller in population well jokes on them they overrun that s*** so quick the premier said WE ARE NOT RENEWING WORK VISAS if you working at timmies or Walmart. AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD MAD PROPS TO PEI FOR PUTTING THEIR FUCKING FOOT DOWN!

but now peep these Timojileecs talking about they’re gonna HUNGER STRIKE?? WHO tf they think they are, they’re trying to be the next Mahatma Gandhi or some shit :ohlord::snoop::dead::mjlol::drakelaugh:LIKE WE GAF I WISH I LIVED IN PEI TO WATCH THIS SHIT UNFOLD WALLAHI THESE LOSER FOBS FINALLY GETTING WHATS COMING TO THEM

C1A0B4E7-539C-42D5-ABDD-724EE72F3AC3.jpeg

They even up north in the territories THERES LITEREALLY NOTHING OVER THERE EXCEPT FUCKING SNOW AND POLAR BEARS FOR MILES AND MILES :wtf: HOW TF DO THEY EVEN FIND OUT AB YUKON HOW TF DO THEY AFFORD THE FLIGHT if they’re supposedly so down bad in India that they gotta come here. Yukon is so damn REMOTE that a flight from ONTARIO costs a damn thousand dollars!! A DOMESTIC FLIGHT FOR $1,000...

I can’t do this anymore omfg I’m forced to stay here unless I finish my degree and it’s driving me fucking INSANE!!! THE ENTITLEMENT OF THESE FOBS, THEIR NUMBERS, THEYRE SO DAMN INFURIATING IN EVERY WAY IMAGINE OMFG I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE TRUDEAU YOU ARE SHAITAN REINCARNATE FOR ALLOWING THIS , niggas need to stop blaming premiers “omG it’s Doug Ford” kulaha THEN HOW IS THIS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE FROM YUKON TO PEI:faysalwtf: WAKE THE f*ck UPPP PEOPLE!!

Last edited:
“We would also like to request our other Black and white brothers and sisters from other communities to join as well, because there's nothing unfair we are demanding…”

"The other minorities can take a stand for us and we can back up them, as well."
:faysalwtf: THE AUDACITY THESE FOOLS ARE THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE ALIVE AND THEY ARE ASKING FOR BLACK SUPPORT WHAT. YALL DONT EVEN SUPPORT YOUR OWN!! I SEE HOW YALL TREAT DALITS AND EVEN “UNSEEABLES” YALL WANT ME TO HELP YOU BRING THAT SHIT TO CANADA I AINT RETARDED I swear on my life these fobs can go to hell dawg

THEY EVEN RACIST TO WHITE PEOPLE NOW I DONT SEE A SINGLE CADAAN WORKING AT TIMMIES, WALMART, SECURITY, EVEN HEALTHY PLANET NOW, PIZZA PIZZA, FARMBOY?!?!! NOBODY CAN GET A JOB CUZ THESE FOBS ARE SO DAMN RACIST and now they’re asking for Maadow and cadaan support, these fobs literally PARASITES :faysalwtf: Naw I’m fed up. These niggas think we’re retarded . Like we can’t see with our eyes what they do when given the slightest opportunity THEY HAVE TAKEN THE ENTIRETY OF CANADA FOR THEMSELVES and now they’re playing victim and asking for support !!! THE AUDACITY OMFGGGGG I can’t I wish I could ignore them but they’re literally fuxking everywhere I would have to go blind and deaf (the way they yell on the phones in public 😔) Ya Allah please give me strength

I see you have a bone to pick with them. Where's reer pajeetstan at? Whenever I post similar content about the blacks reer blackstania has a problem with it.

1716356341206.png
Wyhi this some discrimination I'm facing.

I see you have a bone to pick with them. Where's reer pajeetstan at? Whenever I post similar content about the blacks reer blackstania has a problem with it.

View attachment 329397 Wyhi this some discrimination I'm facing.
No matter how bad Maadows are you can solve the problem by just moving … timojileecs LITERALLY are everywhere (as I went into detail in my post they are literally now taking over the Northern Territories of Canada, where nobody lives except calibesteen/native Americans basically)

Timojileecs are everywhere even in the so called “nice” wealthy neighborhoods, how do they afford it you may ask, they literally share 10 ppl to a one bedroom apartment :faysalwtf: There’s no escaping these fobs they’re literally an invasive species ATP and everyone knows the extent of the problem nobody even trying to deny it anymore …

Last edited:
No matter how bad Maadows are you can solve the problem by just moving … timojileecs LITERALLY are everywhere (as I went into detail in my post they are literally now taking over the Northern Territories of Canada, where nobody lives except calibesteen/native Americans basically)

Timojileecs are everywhere even in the so called “nice” wealthy neighborhoods, how do they afford it you may ask, they literally share 10 ppl to a one bedroom apartment :faysalwtf: There’s no escaping these fobs they’re literally an invasive species ATP and everyone knows the extent of the problem nobody even trying to deny it anymore …
You have to understand a small majority of them are well educated and the others share a lot of items together. The only way to get a head of this is you setting the laws in housing. For instance we had the same problem with the Mexican and they would being 50 to a apartment. Cities start putting regulations on how many people can live in one apartment. These types of regulations limit there ability to take over. Join your city council or any type of organization the gives you power. You have to control these people or your over ran.

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Is it truly that bad? I'm hearing too often how awful living has become in Canada, that and Reer UK are seeing precipitous decline in standard of living. US not as bad yet given the nature of being in the centre of the global economy (and quite literally living in a continent, USA is a continent that spans from East to West with drastically varying standards of living, weather, politics, etc)
Saying they are everywhere is an understatement.
Save up, come to Africa and start a business here. It's the only way out.

Is it truly that bad? I'm hearing too often how awful living has become in Canada, that and Reer UK are seeing precipitous decline in standard of living. US not as bad yet given the nature of being in the centre of the global economy (and quite literally living in a continent, USA is a continent that spans from East to West with drastically varying standards of living, weather, politics, etc)
Imagine that worst you can in Canada, got it? Okay, it's worse than that lmao!
mfs can't even get a job to flip burgers at Mcdonalds because pajeets are lining up by the 100s and I am not even exaggerating wallahi. In the U.S it isn't bad yet because in the U.S we have a cap for immigration, and no country can go above that limit, although a lot of Indians are now immigrating there illegally. The point is, have an escape plan.

I feel real bad for the highschool kids tryna secure summer jobs. As if it wasn't hard enough, you're now competing with 300 Gurdeeps. I brought my lil cousin to a hiring event for security. FORGET ABOUT IT. We walked into the venue, fam...... tandoori masala was getting flung from wall to wall. This shit was packed, shoulder to shoulder full of em. I told him forget about it and we left. He was so excited too, miskeen. :meleshame:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Imagine that worst you can in Canada, got it? Okay, it's worse than that lmao!
mfs can't even get a job to flip burgers at Mcdonalds because pajeets are lining up by the 100s and I am not even exaggerating wallahi. In the U.S it isn't bad yet because in the U.S we have a cap for immigration, and no country can go above that limit, although a lot of Indians are now immigrating there illegally. The point is, have an escape plan.
But honestly, what was Trudeau's policy and plan when they opened the borders to this extent? Even Somalis in Uganda are talking about 5 Group and how easy it is to enter Canada. I'm really interested in the intended purpose of this goal? Surely it cannot be because of replacement level rates being too low or ageing populaiton (which is the case across all of Western Europe).

The best exit strategy is to save up and start a business in E.A, you are right. The West has had its day... I feel for the overzealous fobs who have sacrified everything to enter the West in 2020's (quite literally the worst decade in living memory in the West lol - and its only getting started).

:faysalwtf: They literally all over the whole country, these retarded ass fobs ARE EVERYWHERE Like fucking dhole and baranbaro, they protesting in the most cidlo asf provinces for the “right to get a pr” WHAT?? PEI IS CIDLO ASF, the smallest province in Canada it has only like 150,000 people. This shit next level crazy they are draining their country of people India is finna be empty in the next five years wallahi. These Niggas also admitted they only went to PEI bc they thoguht immigration would be “easier” since it’s smaller in population well jokes on them they overrun that s*** so quick the premier said WE ARE NOT RENEWING WORK VISAS if you working at timmies or Walmart. AS THEY FUCKING SHOULD MAD PROPS TO PEI FOR PUTTING THEIR FUCKING FOOT DOWN!

but now peep these Timojileecs talking about they’re gonna HUNGER STRIKE?? WHO tf they think they are, they’re trying to be the next Mahatma Gandhi or some shit :ohlord::snoop::dead::mjlol::drakelaugh:LIKE WE GAF I WISH I LIVED IN PEI TO WATCH THIS SHIT UNFOLD WALLAHI THESE LOSER FOBS FINALLY GETTING WHATS COMING TO THEM

View attachment 329396
They even up north in the territories THERES LITEREALLY NOTHING OVER THERE EXCEPT FUCKING SNOW AND POLAR BEARS FOR MILES AND MILES :wtf: HOW TF DO THEY EVEN FIND OUT AB YUKON HOW TF DO THEY AFFORD THE FLIGHT if they’re supposedly so down bad in India that they gotta come here. Yukon is so damn REMOTE that a flight from ONTARIO costs a damn thousand dollars!! A DOMESTIC FLIGHT FOR $1,000...

I can’t do this anymore omfg I’m forced to stay here unless I finish my degree and it’s driving me fucking INSANE!!! THE ENTITLEMENT OF THESE FOBS, THEIR NUMBERS, THEYRE SO DAMN INFURIATING IN EVERY WAY IMAGINE OMFG I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE TRUDEAU YOU ARE SHAITAN REINCARNATE FOR ALLOWING THIS , niggas need to stop blaming premiers “omG it’s Doug Ford” kulaha THEN HOW IS THIS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE FROM YUKON TO PEI:faysalwtf: WAKE THE f*ck UPPP PEOPLE!!
Fault of the Canadian government, surprised there isn’t mass protests going on.

But honestly, what was Trudeau's policy and plan when they opened the borders to this extent? Even Somalis in Uganda are talking about 5 Group and how easy it is to enter Canada. I'm really interested in the intended purpose of this goal? Surely it cannot be because of replacement level rates being too low or ageing populaiton (which is the case across all of Western Europe).

The best exit strategy is to save up and start a business in E.A, you are right. The West has had its day... I feel for the overzealous fobs who have sacrified everything to enter the West in 2020's (quite literally the worst decade in living memory in the West lol - and its only getting started).
The two decades the west was amazing was 80 and 90s when people came then they could be rich extremely fast and money held is value. Now no one in the west can purchase a house. There is statement floating around in America it states" by 2030 you'll own nothing and you'll be happy" they are literally telling us you be slaves and you won't afford your way out due to being in Soo much debt or not enough income due to you renting everything in your rented dwelling. Shits gone hit the fan soon make sure you have a nest egg and a passport.

:faysalwtf: Saying they are everywhere is an understatement.
Save up, come to Africa and start a business here. It's the only way out.
Crazy part they in africa too but it ain’t nearly as bad as here. africa is 100% better off than Canada rn. Im going to leave Canada is DONE!!! I’m itching to leave pronlem is I’m stuck for the meanwhile till I am finished w uni 🤦🏾‍♀️ that’s why I’m ranting like crazy so please bear with me while I suffer thru this:pachah1:

Crazy part they in africa too but it ain’t nearly as bad as here. africa is 100% better off than Canada rn. Im going to leave Canada is DONE!!! I’m itching to leave pronlem is I’m stuck for the meanwhile till I am finished w uni 🤦🏾‍♀️ that’s why I’m ranting like crazy so please bear with me while I suffer thru this:pachah1:
I plan to work good 12 years in my career and invest half my income in stocks once in like 32 and net worth of 500k I'm out. I don't plan to purchase anything that I don't own out right with one payment in the west. This also includes a fancy car. It sounds harsh but it's the truth you don't want to be bogged down to items that you don't own.

You have to understand a small majority of them are well educated and the others share a lot of items together. The only way to get a head of this is you setting the laws in housing. For instance we had the same problem with the Mexican and they would being 50 to an apartment. Cities start putting regulations on how many people can live in one apartment. These types of regulations limit there ability to take over. Join your city council or any type of organization the gives you power. You have to control these people or your over ran.
This is good and sound advice. Instead of complaining and being in a perpetual state of shock, go and take action.

This is good and sound advice. Instead of complaining and being in a perpetual state of shock, go and take action.
Y’all are naive asf the issue is bigger than city council kulaha it’s happening all over the country :faysalwtf: Even the most cidlo asf TERRITORIES La hawla. Lets remember also these niggas have a MASSIVE advantage via their insane numbers , it’s over, all the politicians worshipping these timojileec fobs even the so called “conservative” Pierre poilevre saying he gonna speed up immigration….

the only solution is to leave but I can’t till I’m finished with uni so y’all just gon have to put up with this I guess:farmajoyaab:im very sorry but I need somewhere to air out my frustrations