These madows really want P Diddy to be Somali because this is one of the many tweets of him ive seen us being mentioned...

The thing is, even R Kelly has that somali odey look, asap rocky too and p diddy, but with p diddy wlhi you couldn’t pick him apart from some USC mooryan from the nineties, he has the look and it’s unexplainable
When people say shit like this it really makes me think who is and isn’t Somali.

There’s no way in hell I would mistake Sean Combs as Somali. I knew when he use to have waves (and it was unknown to Somalis) he looked like a dark skin man with timo jileec which is the only Somali thing about him.

When people say shit like this it really makes me think who is and isn’t Somali.

There’s no way in hell I would mistake Sean Combs as Somali. I knew when he use to have waves (and it was unknown to Somalis) he looked like a dark skin man with timo jileec which is the only Somali thing about him.
Lol thanks for confirming my point. Also this is just a talk about phenotypes, nothing else. So tone it down a notch.

I blame Somalis for this. I first heard this lie in 2004 while shooting hoops and non-Somalis were also around. It was also said earlier than that by Somalis online. It was also claimed by some of your abos/hooyos who followed Biggie and Bad Boy Records. People have said it so much and for so long that a lot of ajnabis started to believe it.
Also Somali trolls fueled this hate

Add South Africans too. South Africans talk about them in such humiliating ways.
Many of these madows post under their real accounts and are based in the West.

They will have jobs and go to schools; all which have a zero tolerance of racism. Somalis need to start getting organised and go after them by reporting them to their employers/schools. We need to leave a negative digital footprint for them and where possible, link it to Islamophobia as that gets more people on board.

Ignoring them will not work. We need to make them feel the consequences. Especially those Africans on visas in the America etc. Somalis don’t like to paint themselves as victims but we can’t allow these xoolo to demoralise our upcoming youth.

We need to make an example out of just one of them. Just one and I promise you, others will think more carefully about coming for us on their main accounts.
Brilliant idea we need to go after them and held them accountable.

Keo

VIP
Also, while searching I found this old ass thread from 2002 about Somalis arguing if P Diddy is Somali LMAO

Damn, faraxs were really arguing this nonsense online back in the early 2000s

:mjlaugh:
They were even claiming Aliyah as Somali. What is wrong with these people? I can’t believe these discourses were taking place when I was in elementary school!
:gucciwhat:

Not entirely true and irrelevant since Somalis are closer in appearance to Congolese tribes than dark skinned Yemenis.
why do you never behave yourself in these threads you fagg0t

Constantly regurgitating hotep talking points first it was you claiming Bantus were in the Horn before Somalis

And now you wanna try and put force ppl to accept that two completely different groups of ppl somehow look closer to one another

the mental gymnastics is boggling it's not illegal for Somalis to look completely different from both the groups you just named

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
why do you never behave yourself in these threads you fagg0t

Constantly regurgitating hotep talking points first it was you claiming Bantus were in the Horn before Somalis

And now you wanna try and put force ppl to accept that two completely different groups of ppl somehow look closer to one another

the mental gymnastics is boggling it's not illegal for Somalis to look completely different from both the groups you just named
get that twink for me

pinkyandthebrain

SIGMUND
VIP
Why are you always mentioning Barkhad Abdi like he's some sort of opp? He keeps to himself and works an honest job
I didn't mock him, when ajanabis think of a Somali they will think of him and that isn't a positive thing since he partook in the negative and false narrative of Somali piracy.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I didn't mock him, when ajanabis think of a Somali they will think of him and that isn't a positive thing since he partook in the negative and false narrative of Somali piracy.
On the topic of piracy Somalia aren’t doing it as much anymore it’s those west Africans

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Exactly yet people connect piracy with Somalis when all we are doing is protecting our seas from foreign invasion.
people loooove to talk about African issues and how foreign countries destroy African countries but when ur comes to ANYTHING to do with Somalis and OUR livelihood it’s radio silence

Trending

Latest posts