'There’s a genocide taking place here against Somali Muslims'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go back to puntland, run for the presidency, make peace with ur neighbouring brethren, invade the south together, hagaaji and we might return to prominence

Tigrays are responsible for the death of tens of thousands of somalis so maxaad ku hadleysaa? The oromos ur crying about could only dream of killing that many.

Diredhabes current mayor is somali and we've been re-somalizing the treacherous gurgures more and more. Give it time. Mustafa has to deport every oromo from dds immediately but we all know that won't happen

The tigrays are doing us a favor by killing any somali faction that is opposition to TPLF which is definitely friends with oromo. ONLF is friends with oromo liberation movement and the oromos are laughing knowing they will swallow them up later, you wont see tigray supportin their larger neighbor amhara, nor should any somali support larger oromo.

Tigrays are a natural ally sxb and we have a shared interest to keep amhara/oromo down.

This shamarke guy is always too overzealous. He claimed there was a coup attempt today when it was just a few hundred unarmed military personnel protesting. Odd dude
It's not odd. A lot is happening in Ethiopia and it's very fragile, it's usually kept under wraps while anything that happens in Somalia is magnified. It's good that he's keeping us informed on what's going on.

VIP
The tigrays are doing us a favor by killing any somali faction that is opposition to TPLF which is definitely friends with oromo. ONLF is friends with oromo liberation movement and the oromos are laughing knowing they will swallow them up later, you wont see tigray supportin their larger neighbor amhara, nor should any somali support larger oromo.

Tigrays are a natural ally sxb and we have a shared interest to keep amhara/oromo down.

Wallahi you've lost the fucking plot. Waxaan u haaystey in aan la hadlayey nin caadi ah

f*ck America and f*ck these Oromo. When will our people fight back against this ethnic cleansing from our own lands? The poor Hararis are also being harassed by these Oromo goons. The world must hear about America and Ethiopia's violations of our human rights. They are invaders and colonizers, nothing more. Ogaden will always belong to us, not some second-rate Oromo slaves.
:birdman:

Go back to puntland, run for the presidency, make peace with ur neighbouring brethren, invade the south together, hagaaji and we might return to prominence

Tigrays are responsible for the death of tens of thousands of somalis so maxaad ku hadleysaa? The oromos ur crying about could only dream of killing that many.

Diredhabes current mayor is somali and we've been re-somalizing the treacherous gurgures more and more. Give it time. Mustafa has to deport every oromo from dds immediately but we all know that won't happen
Right. They're all the same.

waraabe

Your superior
You don’t want xabashi to kill Somali Muslims but you support your clan burning Somali Muslims :damedamn:

Mayn koonfuristan are weird people :deadosama:

Do Somalis have news sources that are not bias and factual? Can anyone on Twitter claim to be a news sources now?

In the last few months over one million Non Somali (mostly Oromo) were driven out of Ogaden.:kodaksmiley: Causing Ethiopia to be #1 country with the most displaced people in the world for 2018!:francis: Even more recently non- Somali were being killed in the streets of Jijiga:fantasia2: but throughout all of this Somalis are being genocided? :mahubowtf:

Do Somalis have news sources that are not bias and factual? Can anyone on Twitter claim to be a news sources now?

In the last few months over one million Non Somali (mostly Oromo) were driven out of Ogaden.:kodaksmiley: Causing Ethiopia to be #1 country with the most displaced people in the world for 2018!:francis: Even more recently non- Somali were being killed in the streets of Jijiga:fantasia2: but throughout all of this Somalis are being genocided? :mahubowtf:
Lol I'm not surprised that's all you know and care about.

I did not say that was all that was going on but I was simply astounded by your hyperbolic title not to mention your apparent "sources" for said title.

You want to be taken seriously then do better.
You mean the title of the article? Lol if it wasn't already obvious, I'm not here to discuss with or convince Ethiopians, take yourself seriously and don't bother quoting me.

You mean the title of the article? Lol if it wasn't already obvious, I'm not here to discuss with or convince Ethiopians, take yourself seriously and don't bother quoting me.

The title of the article is a quote from a person and if you don't want to be quoted then don't post on a discussion forum. As long as Somalis insist of mischaracterizing us then we will always be her to call you out on it.

VIP

What's wring with driving oromos out of ogaden? We want to ensure that region stays SOMALI. Oromia for oromos, somali regional state for somalis! Stay on ur fucking side of the border and there wont be any problems.

We should never forgive the British for giving away Ogaden to Ethiopia. I hope Scotland becomes independent and the UK falls apart.

So when does the West resettle Ogaden in Israel and push mass propaganda about the Geeljirecaust? Oh wait Ogadens skin is too dark for good old whitey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts