The xabash are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Please do that.

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

Niggas are really angry they're landlocked.

Exactly @Menelik III thinks the international community will just watch it all unfold without intervening. This isn't 1555.
The current situation where Ethiopia is landlocked by its smaller neighbors would not exist in Europe or even Asia for that matter. Countries have went to war over this many of times. The only difference is we didn't capitalize on it when we had our chance after the war with Eritrea. Chile completely landlocked and annexed Bolivia's coast after their war. It wouldn't be a precedence if we did so.

Currently Ethiopia is one of the only sub-Saharan countries that even manages and owns its own ships. We would become the transshipment hub of Africa and the Middle East. Once we get our hands on a port we will be somewhere between Egypt and Turkey in developlment and power.

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I doubt that will happen mainly because Ethiopia is too focused on the genocide of oromos. They do they probably wouldn’t with Somali knowing what halo in the past they wouldn’t dare I think they’re planning it on Eritrea mainly because it’s a failed country

I doubt that will happen mainly because Ethiopia is too focused on the genocide of oromos. They do they probably wouldn’t with Somali knowing what halo in the past they wouldn’t dare I think they’re planning it on Eritrea mainly because it’s a failed country
Eritrea could annex Somalia right now if it chose.

Who's a failed state :ulyin:

VIP
The current situation where Ethiopia is landlocked by its smaller neighbors would not exist in Europe or even Asia for that matter. Countries have went to war over this many of times. The only difference is we didn't capitalize on it when we had our chance after the war with Eritrea. Chile completely landlocked and annexed Bolivia's coast after their war. It wouldn't be a precedence if we did so.

Currently Ethiopia is one of the only sub-Saharan countries that even manages and owns its own ships. We would become the transshipment hub of Africa and the Middle East. Once we get our hands on a port we will be somewhere between Egypt and Turkey in developlment and power.

I agree but it's never happening. There's something called the UN now. Eretria, somalia and djibouti all have great allies. Noone to blame but yourselves for being landlocked.

Its impossible for eithopia to annex Somalia, with enemies in Eritrea and Djibouti. the moment they go on a full scale attack, Eritrea and Djibouti will head south and expanded, Ogaden will flank the soldiers, oromia will head to addis ababa. Egypt will Carpet bomb the dam, and sudan will stay neutral due to the threat in south sudan.

Eithopia can't possible fight on all fronts, it'll be the end of her... I'm more worried about kenya, we can't flank these fuckers.....

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Eritrea could annex Somalia right now if it chose.

Who's a failed state :ulyin:
They are the off brand North Korea they’re people don’t even have access to basic things like toiletries, food and the internet. Somali could annex the whole of the horn and still come out looking decent next

I agree but it's never happening. There's something called the UN now. Eretria, somalia and djibouti all have great allies. Noone to blame but yourselves for being landlocked.
We wouldn't try to annex Djibouti, unless you abused the afars plus the military bases make it almost impossible without the afars lol.

The annexation of Crimea by Russia showed everyone that there is still new territory to gain in the world. It also showed the weakness of the U.N. (if it wasn't obvious by now).

If we annexed part of Eritrea, the U.N. would fail to do anything and America would reluctantly agree because they understand the needs of a country, and would ultimately save billions in aid.

VIP
We wouldn't try to annex Djibouti, unless you abused the afars plus the military bases make it almost impossible without the afars lol.

The annexation of Crimea by Russia showed everyone that there is still new territory to gain in the world. It also showed the weakness of the U.N. (if it wasn't obvious by now).

If we annexed part of Eritrea, the U.N. would fail to do anything and America would reluctantly agree because they understand the needs of a country, and would ultimately save billions in aid.

Unless we abuse the afar? That's rich coming from ethiopia. When do you envision all of this happening? Ethiopia isn't even stable and won't be until this regime is overthrown. At this point there's a greater chance of ogaden and oromia being freed than whatever you're talking about taking place.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Would you want Somaliland as a limbo state or as a internationally recognised country?

Unless we abuse the afar? That's rich coming from ethiopia. When do you envision all of this happening? Ethiopia isn't even stable and won't be until this regime is overthrown. At this point there's a greater chance of ogaden and oromia being freed than whatever you're talking about taking place.
I didn't say this would happen today, but hopefully within 10 years. Most likely when Eritrea's leader is gone or his party collapses.

The current situation is all political. They have recently changed the electoral system so that it isn't winner takes all, meaning there will be guaranteed multiple parties.

Would you want Somaliland as a limbo state or as a internationally recognised country?
I believe somalialnd should be independent, do I think it will occur?

I believe Somaliland will at least be an autonomous or confederate state within Somalia if not fully independent. The people have already tasted independence, there's no going back.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I believe somalialnd should be independent, do I think it will occur?

I believe Somaliland will at least be an autonomous or confederate state within Somalia if not fully independent. The people have already tasted independence, there's no going back.
ana uxibo al xabash:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.