The UK is done out

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
why have I just seen a vid of a teenage boy stabbing another man on the train 😦 the kids in London aren’t to be messed with i’ve seen these niggas carrying nunchucks, machetes, I saw one with something called a zombie knife it literally rips out the persons organs when u stab them
1711572253553.png

We need to stop and search all these roadmen because they actually scare me considering the fact I’m also a teenager.

Aun to all the victims but it ain’t random *most of the time* if you’re an caadi guy you have pretty much nothing to worry about

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Had a situation with some wannabe road niggas after me and my boys were walking about after eating iftar at a burger place the other day. Idk if they were for real or just larping but ong we would've smoked them

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The gangbusters then to get deported. The the attacker is still working the streets right now

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
why have I just seen a vid of a teenage boy stabbing another man on the train 😦 the kids in London aren’t to be messed with i’ve seen these niggas carrying nunchucks, machetes, I saw one with something called a zombie knife it literally rips out the persons organs when u stab them View attachment 321976
We need to stop and search all these roadmen because they actually scare me considering the fact I’m also a teenager.

Thats kinda sexy actually and i know u think so too :(

Aun to all the victims but it ain’t random *most of the time* if you’re an caadi guy you have pretty much nothing to worry about
That’s bullshit these animals target black boys, any black they don’t recognise in their post code gets stabbed, and they are bringing that shit to Birmingham, that’s why my mother keeps my brothers cooped up in the house and doesn’t let them out

Had a situation with some wannabe road niggas after me and my boys were walking about after eating iftar at a burger place the other day. Idk if they were for real or just larping but ong we would've smoked them
My best friend is Nigerian and Jamaican her brother carries a knife on him on all times, he’s good kid but apparently these roadman get all aggressive on any black boys they see, and he had a situation and he had no knife in him, so now he carries one

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
My best friend is Nigerian and Jamaican her brother carries a knife on him on all times, he’s good kid but apparently these roadman get all aggressive on any black boys they see, and he had a situation and he had no knife in him, so now he carries one
We was doing nothing but walk around until some boys felt they had to prove smth.
These niggas think they're hot shit walahi

It would be one thing if this was contained to London but we’re now having violent implants from London popping up here too ( London is getting too expensive with housing benefit cap), bringing their drug dealing and stabbings.

This has become very noticeable since Covid where our city has gone from being safe and quiet to weekly stabbings. Around the same time many madows from London started moving up here. And as usual, money hungry teenage Faraxs are getting involved too but they’re not build for this roadman qashin up here so several have been stabbed. Something that was unheard of a few years ago.

Trending