The situation in Ethiopia is changing, getting heated...

You have former allies, the Amhara militias and the govt of PM Abiy, now fighting each other. Once the war is out of the Amhara region, it has the potential to turn into Oromo vs Amhara's on a massive scale**...
The desperate Tigrayans, out for revenge, who see that some Amhara politicians seek to weaken and isolate tigray, are allegedly fighting in disputed lands to the south of them (raya-alamata).
*Rumors of an senior OLF official saying that Abiy asked them to help them fight the Amhara's (and maybe eritrea later on). *
*Somalis and Afars having an intense war in the east**
*Eritrean forces of course, watching carefully, because it is in their security interests to ensure that the tplf led tigrayan state never gets humera-welkait back, which is now under Amhara rule, because then they'd gain access to the outside world through Sudan, from which weapons can be imported to them, to wreak havoc in the Horn with.*

Not an Ethiopia expert but how does this not lead to a crisis eventually? If everybody's activated including Amharas, Oromos (who I understand Abiy has also been abusing), Tigrays, Somalis, Afars, and then I heard rumors something is also going on in SNNPR, so if everyone is in a conflict how can the government suppress all that? Is the government going to act like it's business as usual as long as Addis Ababa is okay?

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
this is crazy
Ethiopia’s number #1 hater @Ajansjana
AF04145C-AEEA-40E4-B8D8-4083D6D9B973.jpeg

You have former allies, the Amhara militias and the govt of PM Abiy, now fighting each other. Once the war is out of the Amhara region, it has the potential to turn into Oromo vs Amhara's on a massive scale**...
The desperate Tigrayans, out for revenge, who see that some Amhara politicians seek to weaken and isolate tigray, are allegedly fighting in disputed lands to the south of them (raya-alamata).
*Rumors of an senior OLF official saying that Abiy asked them to help them fight the Amhara's (and maybe eritrea later on). *
*Eritrean forces of course, watching carefully, because it is in their security interests to ensure that the tplf led tigrayan state never gets humera-welkait back, which is now under Amhara rule, because then they'd gain access to the outside world through Sudan, from which weapons can be imported to them, to wreak havoc in the Horn with.*
Sxb just break up the empire.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Mac sokor i hope more and more of get negatively affected in this war so we can conquer dir dhaba and drive you out of somali galbeed. Thats all, Im not trying to get banned

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Mac sokor i will more and more of get negatively affected in this war so we can conquer dir dhaba and drive you out of somali galbeed. Thats all, Im not trying to get banned
Forget dir dhaba, we’ll take those highlands of theirs too,
Please by all means keep killing each other 😈

Not an Ethiopia expert but how does this not lead to a crisis eventually? If everybody's activated including Amharas, Oromos (who I understand Abiy has also been abusing), Tigrays, Somalis, Afars, and then I heard rumors something is also going on in SNNPR, so if everyone is in a conflict how can the government suppress all that? Is the government going to act like it's business as usual as long as Addis Ababa is okay?
Crisis by what means exactly? This has been going for a while, your last sentence is probably what seems to be going on.

Crisis by what means exactly? This has been going for a while, your last sentence is probably what seems to be going on.

By crisis I meant full state collapse. This kind of thing is unsustainable. Eventually one of these bigger tribal groups will attempt to overtake the capital or there will be a coup in Addis.

Nice hope y’all keep attacking each other until Ethiopia is destroyed

Trending