The secret to 'Immortality' has finally been found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam teaches us that if the whole world came together, not a single soul can create a seed that can be planted and later harvested.
When Science can disown this miracle, than perhaps then, i will consider disowning my beliefs
But as of now, Islam is the only miracle available, and there ain't nothing like it.

Its about not about creating life, its about extending it. And also were does it say in the Quran that you can't create life? And WERE THE HECK did I tell you disown your Deen and be a Murtard? I don't wanna get thanbi because of you, Saxib I'm a Muslim and I follow Science like a lot but just because you see something that contradicts the Deen it doesn't mean that you should be a Murtard. Just think of it of something that Allah allows you to do! :mad:

Hafez

VIP
You mean the Ummah in the 7th Century? Also what about the Sahabi who lived 60 years in the Jahiliyah and 60 years in Hijri? What about Abu-Hurairah who also lived 110 years?
Abu Huraira? I think you're confused with another Sahabi bro and no bro ummah means nation (the past, present and future). I did say the average age so you can't cherry pick sahabas who've had a long lifespan. There were also Sahaba who died in their youth Musab ibn Umayr (RA) in the battle of uhud. The nations of the past would have people who would live for hundreds of years, Nuh (AS) for example lived for over 950 years. The companions complained about the fact that they have less time to do as much good deeds as they did. So the Ayah of Surah Al-Qadr was revealed 'The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months' which is the 3rd Ayah of Surah Qadr. This is one of the means to attain as much good deeds as the earlier nations by Allah's leave. I'm a big fan of Science and technology myself but I also know it's limits bro.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Abu Huraira? I think you're confused with another Sahabi bro and no bro ummah means nation (the past, present and future). I did say the average age so you can't cherry pick sahabas who've had a long lifespan. There were also Sahaba who died in their youth Musab ibn Umayr (RA) in the battle of uhud. The nations of the past would have people who would live for hundreds of years, Nuh (AS) for example lived for over 950 years. The companions complained about the fact that they have less time to do as much good deeds as they did. So the Ayah of Surah Al-Qadr was revealed 'The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months' which is the 3rd Ayah of Surah Qadr. This is one of the means to attain as much good deeds as the earlier nations by Allah's leave. I'm a big fan of Science and technology myself but I also know it's limits bro.
I think practice itself of taking blood, plamsa whatever it exactly is not islamically allowed. The royals who do this are part of the 'illuminati', call me a conspiracy nut or whatever but lets look at the bigger picture here.

His name was Hassan ibn Thabit, according to Sirah Hassan lived for 120 years (sixty years before converting to Islam and another sixty thereafter) But anyways, I believe Allah (SWT) can extend your life if he wishes and he knows the 'Ghaib'. So if he planned for the Humans of the 21st Century to live more then... its his decision! :L

Hafez

VIP
His name was Hassan ibn Thabit, according to Sirah Hassan lived for 120 years (sixty years before converting to Islam and another sixty thereafter) But anyways, I believe Allah (SWT) can extend your life if he wishes and he knows the 'Ghaib'. So if he planned for the Humans of the 21st Century to live more then... its his decision! :L
We can use that argument for anything. We can say if Allah (SWT) wanted to put everyone in to jannah right now then he could (and of course he could) but Allah (SWT) set everything with measure قست in Arabic, come on bro...

Hafez

VIP
My great grandad (RH) lived for 118 years apparently and I personally met him. We still can't generalise based on anecdotes.

We can use that argument for anything. We can say if Allah (SWT) wanted to put everyone in to jannah right now then he could (and of course he could) but Allah (SWT) set everything with measure قست in Arabic, come on bro...

I'm sorry bro... I wish to fight death or at least die trying, because I hate it for getting in my way to see how the future looks like. I want to see the technological development, important historical events and even human expansion to space. Its not fair wallahi, because I was born too late to explore the world and early to explore the universe!

I want to live for more than 10,000 years at least then I can die!

Hafez

VIP
I'm sorry bro... I wish to fight death or at least die trying, because I hate it for getting in my way to see how the future looks like. I want to see the technological development, important historical events and even human expansion to space. Its not fair wallahi, because I was born too late to explore the world and early to explore the universe!

I want to live for more than 10,000 years at least then I can die!
Bro instead of fighting death, prepare for it, so that you get a place in jannah in sha Allah and who would be able to create better technology and architectual design than the most merciful, who has created the very intellect of man?

Hafez

VIP
Let Dunya come first since I love it more
But the Dunya is not faithful to her lovers. Your property and wealth will just be something that someone else will own. You say you wish you lived for thousands of years, logically, what about the thousands after that? There's already someone who is spared death until Qiyamah and that's Iblis. Besides we don't know when the world is going to come to an end. Please watch this short video:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Joe rogan is scary looking. He looks like he's about to blow his lid at any minute.

I suggest you don't do whatever he's doing.

Don't listen to that joe character he's a snake oil salesman kiddo!

Also you're prolly already very slim, do the cal restriction once you get into your fifties.

But Joe rogan didn't do that blood-thing except for some unknown humans in some trials and lab-mice! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts