The Roman Nubian was actually ancient qaxooti

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

9558FE49-A363-4143-BD6B-717544873B9C.jpeg

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Oh so Somali merchants existed 2000 years ago but we somehow didn’t control our own coasts a mere 1000 years ago according to certain users :lolbron:

Oh so Somali merchants existed 2000 years ago but we somehow didn’t control our own coasts a mere 1000 years ago according to certain users :lolbron:
We were proper laangaab in those days. We probably didn't even inhabit in one contiguous land. Probably small pockets, here and there, so it wouldn't be shocking to see a lost Faarah soldier serving in a nearby empire.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
We were proper laangaab in those days. We probably didn't even inhabit in one contiguous land. Probably small pockets, here and there, so it wouldn't be shocking to see a lost Faarah soldier serving in a nearby empire.
Who's we? Nigga we had city state 1-6 century, as described by the Chinese waged war on each other 20k each with armors, after the 6th samaale kingdom emerged islamic kingdom

Who's we? Nigga we had city state 1-6 century, as described by the Chinese waged war on each other 20k each with armors, after the 6th samaale kingdom emerged islamic kingdom
What? Most of the Somalis during that time were E carriers as the arabian T carrying migrants were probably just about showing up, so no modern day dirs like jabuti, a lot of isaq and ethiopian dirs, and possibly no rahanwayn also, unless their T haplo is the cushitic one and not the south arabian one. By the way I didn't say we didn't have any of these, I am saying we were too small to have a thriving civilization like some expect. I'd wager the Somalis in those days probably didn't even number more than 200k-300k.

by the way post the link to this, sounds interesting.

He was not Somali because there were no Somalis at that time and he was a slave
there definitely were somalis during those days. We separated from the horde and the pagans and formed our own culture and language(as we speak it today, mostly), probably 500-800 years before this time.

Trending

Latest posts