The revolt of the Saudi women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
In recent years liberalism has spread fast among Saudi women to the point they have guts
to walk around without covering in the middle of Riyadh. Got to admit they are good looking
under all that burka.

Saudi Arabian woman is ARRESTED by morality police and now faces being LASHED for not wearing hijab

2 December 2016

• Malak Al Shehri shared picture of herself without a hijab on and it went viral
    • She has now been detained after a complaint was filed by the religious police
3ADAD4C300000578-0-image-a-1_1480694299973.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ia-ARRESTED-morality-police-faces-LASHED.html

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
It really depends where you go in Saudia Arabia. In Riyadh its strict as hell, whereas in Jeddah its quite laid back, and in Dammam its like you stepped back in time, very under developed.

f*ck Saudi women. I hope they're oppressed for another 200 years.

Come on son, wtf o_O A woman is a woman and they all need protection and freedom. These women can't even study without approval of a male guardian and they're stoned to death if they're raped. It's like living under Al Shabab :vo3yidw:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:faysalwtf:
Aren't we trying to save the women from these hairy savages?????

I ain't trying to save Saudi women. Somali women, and African women in general, yes. But Saudi women isn't our problem.

Come on son, wtf o_O A woman is a woman and they all need protection and freedom. These women can't even study without approval of a male guardian and they're stoned to death if they're raped. It's like living under Al Shabab :vo3yidw:

Saudi women are horrible people. You'd think because they are oppressed they'd have empathy and compassion for poor foreign maid workers in KSA but they abuse them and protect their men who also abuse these poor female workers. I've seen and heard disgraceful stories of middle class and upper class Saudi women abusing their shaqalo. Some of them are Africans. f*ck them.

I ain't trying to save Saudi women. Somali women, and African women in general, yes. But Saudi women isn't our problem.

Saudi women are horrible people. You'd think because they are oppressed they'd have empathy and compassion for poor foreign maid workers in KSA but they abuse them and protect their men who also abuse these poor female workers. I've seen and heard disgraceful stories of middle class and upper class Saudi women abusing their shaqalo. Some of them are Africans. f*ck them.

Not all of them though, some of them are liberals or just humans with empathy who can't speak out because their husbands will take action, y that's a thing. But yes it's disgusting what some do but it happens across the gulf.

I hope they're oppressed for another 300 years now.

Nacala saudi women have been oppresed for centuries too. They're basically at the whims of their slave masters. What lower call Saudi women don't they deserve to be free

Don't act like your care about the female workers all of a sudden :drakewtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.