The One Who Believes In Secularism Is A Kafir - Shaykh Salih Al-Fawzan

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
People will see fruits of secularism once its established some might have a negative perception of it but thats because of islamist propaganda against secularism.
Ironically Secularism (i.e., the political philosophy of atheism) results in population decline and a civilization’s eventual extinction. Atheist societies do not and cannot survive thus bearing no fruits on this barren tree:gladbron:

Ironically Secularism (i.e., the political philosophy of atheism) results in population decline and a civilization’s eventual extinction. Atheist societies do not and cannot survive thus bearing no fruits on this barren tree:gladbron:
No civilization went extinct because of secularism and low fertility rate doesn't mean extinction plus
secularism /ˈsɛkjələrɪz(ə)m/ Learn to pronounce noun the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions.

Stop talking shit to make your point rational, xoolo.

No civilization went extinct because of secularism and low fertility rate doesn't mean extinction plus
secularism /ˈsɛkjələrɪz(ə)m/ Learn to pronounce noun the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions.
Stop talking shit xoolo

1- I think what you meant was learn the meaning not the pronunciation.
2-"Stop talking shit to make your point rational" stop being a hypocrite.

Does this counter-argument actually disprove OPs topic ? :cosbyhmm: @The Inquisitive I'm confused at what your point is exactly. You've been running around in circles for a while now. Bring evidence to backup your claims or keep it moving.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

I sent you my sources to back my claim tell me when you do:drakelaugh:you are already mad by calling me xoolo

Trending