The Official Somali Rap/Rappers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadians are the corniest people on the planet.

How you gonna straight up copy and paste Chicago culture, lingo with 0 shame

:farmajoyaab:
Its canada where they get free healthcare, free everything and they choose to emulate the lifestyle of a historically oppressed and marginalized group that today live in poverty in America

The moment you start drinking you're a disbeliever. I'm just saying guys it's your life im not gonna judge its haram plain and simple.

https://islamqa.info/en/20037
Disbeliever is going too far :whoa: but I agree a muslim who drinks has no excuse. Its one of the easiest things to stay away from unless you grew up in a household where it was normalized. You literally have to go out and pay money for it and it stinks like nobodys business :hova:

Disbeliever is going too far :whoa: but I agree a muslim who drinks has no excuse. Its one of the easiest things to stay away from unless you grew up in a household where it was normalized. You literally have to go out and pay money for it and it stinks like nobodys business :hova:

Beer smells but not alcohol mixed with fruited drinks

You're confused brother... Being a munafiq (hypocrite) is worse than a disbeliever, matter infact they are described as the worst enemies to Islam...

Bruh, they know drinking is haram, they know what they're doing is haram. It's between them and Allah. Focus on yourself being a better Muslim and your connection between yourself and Allah.

Bruh, they know drinking is haram, they know what they're doing is haram. It's between them and Allah. Focus on yourself being a better Muslim and your connection between yourself and Allah.

You're right but cmon man drinking henny and cooking halal burgers that's just

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Don't get annoyed when Muslims advises people
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending