The Official High Trolling List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's not our fault that you picked the worst east asian country to Stan. :hemad:
chinese is a commie state full of brain dead sheep, a generation of uglies raised in pollution, midgets that speak like they have no control over their mouths. the japanese are mentally ill and have facial deformities so sever even their facial expressions are spastic and they should fix their teeth before they measure up to koreans. the rest of asia is irrelevant and ugly. koreans have a beautiful language (don't see anyone rushing to listen to c/j pop or wanting to learn their language). koreans also happen to have ugly women so it makes my job that much easier. :hemad:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
chinese is a commie state full of brain dead sheep, a generation of uglies raised in pollution, midgets that speak like they have no control over their mouths. the japanese are mentally ill and have facial deformities so sever even their facial expressions are spastic and they should fix their teeth before they measure up to koreans. the rest of asia is irrelevant and ugly. koreans have a beautiful language (don't see anyone rushing to listen to c/j pop or wanting to learn their language). koreans also happen to have ugly women so it makes my job that much easier. :hemad:
You're literally living under a rock if you think no one wants to learn Japanese. It's by far the most popular East Asian language. In every university there's an army of weebs taking intro to Japanese. This kpop thing is a recent phenomenon (last 10 years). There's been tons of Japanese bootyclappers since the 80s. Especially among gamers and Anime fans.

You're literally living under a rock if you think no one wants to learn Japanese. It's by far the most popular East Asian language. In every university there's an army of weebs taking intro to Japanese. This kpop thing is a recent phenomenon (last 10 years). There's been tons of Japanese bootyclappers since the 80s. Especially among gamers and Anime fans.
true but its the age of the koreans, their going to take over the indho yaar market. just wait and see.

true but its the age of the koreans, their going to take over the indho yaar market. just wait and see.
Japan can't replace their population numbers with their birth rate and China's one-child policy has amounted to a one-sided gender imbalance in favor of the males. Korea is set to dominate in my unbiased view

Japan can't replace their population numbers with their birth rate and China's one-child policy has amounted to a one-sided gender imbalance in favor of the males. Korea is set to determine in my unbiased view
in a few decades imma stunt on these haters with my new half korean half MJ family like

image-20.gif

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
in a few decades imma stunt on these haters with my new half korean half MJ family like

image-20.gif
>that awkward moment when you realize how racist Koreans are
>both Koreans and Somalis will mercilessly shit talk you and your family in their languages

:mjlol:Don't do that to yourself.

>that awkward moment when you realize how racist Koreans are
>both Koreans and Somalis will mercilessly shit talk you and your family in their languages

:mjlol:Don't do that to yourself.
somalis are more racist tbh. and my family is cancelled if they disrespect korea. :browtf:

koreans usually respect you if you tell them your apart of the majerthynia clan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts