The National Identification and Registration Authority announced its official logo on their first social media post

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mashallah looks very nice. Hopefully this along with all the big goals can be achieved all this year. A year of delivery

bidenkulaha

GalYare

This is my pet interest, if the FGS could accomplish one thing it’s to get everyone signed up to national ID, combining that with digital ID that would be used to deliver public services. Connect this ID to employment, access to banking, telecoms, travel.

Another would be use of AI as a governance system.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

6:17

Minister of Security says National ID will be critical for improving security and the fight against Shabaab financially.

Each sim card and bank will be linked to the national ID so it’ll be easier to find anyone who commits a crime.

Says it’ll begin 16th September

Mashallah looks very nice. Hopefully this along with all the big goals can be achieved all this year. A year of delivery
Bro come here we should use this a s weapon to only give ethnic somali id cards not bantus. We need to come with startegy. By saying what make u proof u are somali😂😂.
So that they cant vote

Last edited:

Minister of Security says National ID will be critical for improving security and the fight against Shabaab financially.

Each sim card and bank will be linked to the national ID so it’ll be easier to find anyone who commits a crime.

If they added biometric authentication to the IDs, it would be more or less a type of census as you can’t register people twice and get an accurate number of Somalia’s demographics.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

We implemented it before 15 years in Puntland. Good step South Somalia.

It won’t be in our hands, Somalis can’t be trusted to do census lol
No i see u point but i amtalking givin or issueing id card.
Is imprtant its identity that shows u are citizen or not its weapon. Kkkkkk.
U cant open bank account u cant get passport. U cant get any profesional job
If we as country move our system like the west does interms social security number in usa😂😂😂.
Or green card its weapon bro. It cqn be used to exclude u . Remember discrimination is not just words or insult but instituition discrimination is more dengerous.

No i see u point but i amtalking givin or issueing id card.
Is imprtant its identity that shows u are citizen or not its weapon. Kkkkkk.
U cant open bank account u cant get passport. U cant get any profesional job
If we as country move our system like the west does interms social security number in usa😂😂😂.
Or green card its weapon bro. It cqn be used to exclude u . Remember discrimination is not just words or insult but instituition discrimination is more dengerous.

You want Jim Crow style treatments? :whoo:

Trending