The moment you're told your land holdings skyrocketed more than 30%

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Hargeisa is very large a city by itself in terms of size. The buildings have now reached
Haleeya (a village that use to be around 15 km from Hargeisa in the past).

It's developing very fast when i was there a few years back it was a desert, now it's got hotels and restaurants. Have you tried Maamuus?

Bohol

VIP
It's developing very fast when i was there a few years back it was a desert, now it's got hotels and restaurants. Have you tried Maamuus?

Yh I did. Land prices in the Maamuus area is like $60,000 per plot.

119.jpg

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Hargeisa land prices are too expensive and they are still going up.
The best place to invest now is berbera.

Berbera is going to be booming in the next 5 years. My dad gave me 1 of his houses in berbera, it's in the middle of the city. 2 years ago the price was 12,000. I got offered $20,000 the other day when SL and DP world signed the deal. I rejected, 1 months later the same guy came back and offered me $28,000. Told him go away. I'm expecting the value to be at least $80,000 in the next 5 years, if not the hundred mark.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Hargeisa land prices are too expensive and they are still going up.
The best place to invest now is berbera.

Berbera is going to be booming in the next 5 years. My dad gave me 1 of his houses in berbera, it's in the middle of the city. 2 years ago the price was 12,000. I got offered $20,000 the other day when SL and DP world signed the deal. I rejected, 1 months later the same guy came back and offered me $28,000. Told him go away. I'm expecting the value to be at least $80,000 in the next 5 years, if not the hundred mark.

Yh am looking to buy some land in berbera.

how do you keep your purity secure? dont random people come and claim it as theirs? is there like a LEGIT system in place that protects your property from being "sold" or stolen without your consent?

Dowladda hoose deals with land registration in SL and it's rather thorough plus the buyer and seller need individual witnesses to sign and so on.

Come on now this isn't xoololand:comeon:even during the early days of SL people used xeer law and mediated with elders in who owns what. Somali culture and society places a strong emphasis on property in comparison to other sub Saharan African society's.

Everything @Duke of Bohol said is true. They will build a perimeter of stone foundation around your land which later on can be used to build the wall/enclosure around your property (if you intend to build that is).

Berbera is definitely the one to watch though and im definitely going to use my savings and buy some plots within this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts