• Welcome them with open arms

• Kill,rape and enslave them

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nacala :damn:

Bantus from the south, oromos from the west. Mark my words, Somalia will turn into majority non Somali within the next 50 years. :francis:

Please share those statistics....

Tigrey are the least likely to come. They own Ethiopia and are developing their region. Furthermore the Eriterian go through Sudan another fact Yemen is at war so why would they...

Oromo make up the bulk of all those coming... Djibouti is the only acception with both Amhara and Tigrey coming due to the close proximity, transportation links and the ease of women to participate in Djibouti heavy night scene.

Somaliland has deported tens of thousands yet they are still around however not in large numbers. Mostly as gardeners, Watchman and domestic cleaners. With the Oromo Somali conflict they have become less visible. Only women and children...

We are not savage enough to target women and children beggers.

but that kill rape shit, is fucked up you fucking scum ilahay kabaq

What's the problem? I'm just saying some Somali people especially the mooryans don't mind paying back the favours oromos do to Somalis in occupied west somalia/ogadenia.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Third option on the poll isn't necessary, quite disgusting actually but I'm not surprised.

@GeelJirito I don't like this side going back to gen :meleshame:

Yea sometimes you come across something like this, can you believe ppl ere tagging op when they have religious questions, supposedly he is the sspot sheikh :mjlol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
if i was a somali military commander i would recruit them and threaten them with force absorb them into my militia and just like napoleon defeat multiple militia men across somalia and establish a state and establish extreme communism for industrialisation

and then i would bump my soldiers' numbers to 40,000 then i send 5000 and unite them with onlf to reform wslf and send them to the extreme conditions in eritrea for training then, i have an 11-12,000 strong force to whoop liyu and ethiopian dogs while the 40,000 strong force is stationed across my state i unite them and defragment the various m.goboleeds across somalia and weaken and divide their army and conquer them i then send an additional 10,000 strong force to the already 11,000 wslf and they move all the way to addisababa capturing ethiopia i then capture mogadishu finally, and then establish myself as the first somali ughaz and i establish the somali ughazate

i become the stuff of legend with only a few thousand poor oromo and somali miltia men

_50962882_103366241.jpg

but that's just a dream or maybe is it....

i'll be marching through addis ababa like hey
I like how you think

Yea sometimes you come across something like this, can you believe ppl ere tagging op when they have religious questions, supposedly he is the sspot sheikh :mjlol:

If your uncle Dabcasar can be majnoon and a sheikh at the same time what's stopping me?

Please share those statistics....

Tigrey are the least likely to come. They own Ethiopia and are developing their region. Furthermore the Eriterian go through Sudan another fact Yemen is at war so why would they...

Oromo make up the bulk of all those coming... Djibouti is the only acception with both Amhara and Tigrey coming due to the close proximity, transportation links and the ease of women to participate in Djibouti heavy night scene.

Somaliland has deported tens of thousands yet they are still around however not in large numbers. Mostly as gardeners, Watchman and domestic cleaners. With the Oromo Somali conflict they have become less visible. Only women and children...

We are not savage enough to target women and children beggers.
On twitter:

Average Tigray is poor just like all other Ethiopians.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is no laughing matter. These people are a grave threat to us. We all love to talk and hate on the Bantus, while giving these people a pass, as they are "our Cushitic brothers". These people don't believe in brotherhood, hell they slaughter each other in crazy ways and deeply dislike each other. Then you've got the religious differences. I mean, how sure could you be that an Oromo, who claims to be a Muslim, is not a closeted Christian?

We have to keep a very close eye on these people. I always wonder, why do these people, leave their fertile lands of Oromia in their hundreds of thousands (possibly millions), to the dry desert Djibouti, SL and PL? There is a reason for that: they want to take over Somaliweyn. They truly think and believe that our land, is rightfully theirs. They tell each other stories, about how they were displaced and had their lands stolen by us Somalis (which is true to be honest)

These people aren't our walalo. They are our enemy, just like amXAARo, and the Bantus. They hate is, with all their hearts.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is no laughing matter. These people are a grave threat to us. We all love to talk and hate on the Bantus, while giving these people a pass, as they are "our Cushitic brothers". These people don't believe in brotherhood, hell they slaughter each other in crazy ways and deeply dislike each other. Then you've got the religious differences. I mean, how sure could you be that an Oromo, who claims to be a Muslim, is not a closeted Christian?

We have to keep a very close eye on these people. I always wonder, why do these people, leave their fertile lands of Oromia in their hundreds of thousands (possibly millions), to the dry desert Djibouti, SL and PL? There is a reason for that: they want to take over Somaliweyn. They truly think and believe that our land, is rightfully theirs. They tell each other stories, about how they were displaced and had their lands stolen by us Somalis (which is true to be honest)

These people aren't our walalo. They are our enemy, just like amXAARo, and the Bantus. They hate is, with all their hearts.

latest

World

VIP

Why would they want to abandon their fertile land and populate a “desert”? What kind of rationale is that?

Oromos are a threat on the border in the far west border of Somaliweyn. But don’t delude yourself into thinking they want to take over mainland Somalia.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Why would they want to abandon their fertile land and populate a “desert”? What kind of rationale is that?

Oromos are a threat on the border in the far west border of Somaliweyn. But don’t delude yourself into thinking they want to take over mainland Somalia.

No, they really do want to takeover. You're an idiot of you think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts