The line has finally been crossed: Somalis on Somali Features are cooking BACON STRIPS for breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she means most are second generation by this point.

And even then they didn't flee a civil war en masse as refugees. Most that immigrated were already educated and simply wanted a better life for their kids.

Our situation is kind of similar to Iraqis and Syrians than it is Indians. Also aren't the Pakistanis kind of iffy in the UK?
There is a huge Pakistani community in the UK and most Muslims in the UK come from Pakistani over 1million. The community might have some bad apples but the vast majority make a positive contribution to the UK and are active in the political, educational and medical fields.
The Mayor of London is from Pakistan and the Secretary of states for business is also from Pakistan too. I think because Somalis have been in the UK since the 40's, 50's and 60's (non were running away from civil war) and are therefore the oldest diaspora community we should have more successful people like the Pakistanis in our community by now and the only notable Somali person who is so successful is Mo Farah.

Sometimes I compare the Somali community in the diaspora to other immigrant communities.
For example the Indians and Pakistanis came to the UK in the 50's and 60's.
They hold on to their culture, the kids can speak Urdu, Punjabi ect really well. You won't hear and see them try and imitate other cultures.
Then you have the Somali xoolo, they think it's cool to copy and imitate other cultures. Their parents were probably reer meyi and came to the west as refugees. They can't speak a lick of Somali and think it's cool that they can't speak their own language.
The Somali degenerates are a lost cause, they can blend in with who ever they want to follow and therefore breed their khasaaro genes out and no one gives a f*ck because their parents clearly failed them.

Exactly! I have lots of respect for brown people because no matter how many generations they stay in a place, they don't assimilate and let go of their dhaqan, and they rarely adopt thug culture. If Somalis were more like that our community probably wouldn't be in the state that it is today.

Bacon tastes a lot better than it looks, it tastes decent, but the consistency of ham looks gross to the point I haven't been able to bring myself to try it.

ur beyond repair ..to think of all the time I wasted to bring u to the fold of islam in Anonymous, qasaaro :mjkkk:

ur beyond repair ..to think of all the time I wasted to bring u to the fold of islam in Anonymous, qasaaro :mjkkk:
She's so clueless bro, she was created as an example of how NOT to raise ur daughter, she should be a motivation for us to stick around and raise our daughters properly. She's a cursed blessing :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
That was you? :drakelaugh:

Losing Anonymous was a step in the right direction, I'm glad that shit is gone :westbrookswag: Mashallah, you went from Twitterfingering to death and now you've grown a backbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts