The internet brings out people's real character and thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
somali girls copy each other a LOT bro. most of them are doing it because their friends are doing it. Why would she tweet somali men are qashin and then give her number to one? It makes no sense. If I felt that way about somali girls, I certainly wouldn't entertain one even if I was paid.

This.

Nearly every Somali girl online( except on somalispot :icon e smile:) is a carbon copy. Beyhive, YAAAS GURRRL, black lives matter, love wins, love and hip hop, Gook t.v. etc.

:dead:

This.

Nearly every Somali girl online( except on somalispot :icon e smile:) is a carbon copy. Beyhive, YAAAS GURRRL, black lives matter, love wins, love and hip hop, Gook t.v. etc.

It's better that way. Imagine if they believed the BS they post. lol

oh yeah and it's because on sspot, they can't dare.:francis:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
What's even worse then all of this, is the fact she is using her actual name on twitter, her dumb tweets are secondary issue, there is no attempts to even hide this, her employers will know.

She's not using her full name but her first name and picture. That makes me believe that she really believes in a lot of what she tweets

This.

Yeah the women in here are weird I sometimes think they are men pretending to be girls:chrisfreshhah:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah the women in here are weird I sometimes think they are men pretending to be girls:chrisfreshhah:

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Horta why are good looking Xaliimos such disappointment....?
Like whenever i try to court a Xalimo (for marriage prospects) they literally can't even hold
an intellectual conversation. Forget intellectual conversation, I ask them simple stuff like can you speak Somali or what are your plans for back
home and all i get is :bell:..
Unacceptable :childplease:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts