The indhoyar persecution is in full effect

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Yesterday this one Chinese kid in my class sneezed and one white kid said “got kung flu?” The whole class started laughing even the teacher tried to hold in her laughter :mjkkk:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
On my snapchat the amount of clips of niggas holding/covering their noses and mouths next to Asians has been too much. I feel bad for Asians LOL

:deadpeter:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I remember coming out from the Masjid when I finished praying Asr. I saw a bunch of Chinese walking towards me and one of them was coughing so I crossed the road instead of walking past them and I made it look so obvious that when they saw me, they felt disrespected. The media scared me, can you blame me?
:gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I remember coming out from the Masjid when I finished praying Asr. I saw a bunch of Chinese walking towards me and one of them was coughing so I crossed the road instead of walking past them and I made it so obvious that when they saw me, they felt disrespected. The media scared me, can you blame me?

It's revenge for all those times they followed us in their stores . How does it feel to be vilified cause of your race

:trumpsmirk:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I remember coming out from the Masjid when I finished praying Asr. I saw a bunch of Chinese walking towards me and one of them was coughing so I crossed the road instead of walking past them and I made it so obvious that when they saw me, they felt disrespected. The media scared me, can you blame me?
I don’t blame you sxb I’m dodging these chinks too lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's revenge for all those times they followed us in their stores . How does it feel to be vilified cause of your race

:trumpsmirk:

The Chinese community are now facing racism in Canada. Nobody wants to do business with them, nobody goes to their shops or restaurants anymore. It's looking really peak for them. I actually feel sorry for them.

:dead:

Mayor John Tory speaks on the treatment of the Asian community.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The Chinese community are now facing racism in Canada. Nobody wants to do business with them, nobody goes to their shops or restaurants anymore. It's looking really peak for them. I actually feel sorry for them.

:dead:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...les-racist-backlash-amid-coronavirus-outbreak

This virus has ruined them both in China and abroad the financial and social consequences are irreversible. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and actually do something about it

Macalin M

Out here
It’s so peak. I was in Sainsbury’s (supermarket) with my akhis and they were being so rude. When they saw a Chinese don in the aisle they would turn back quick and start laughing.

Exodus

Alienist
Wallahi Asians are so miskeen, I feel bad for them. Racism against them is normalized, and their women all leave them for Whites at a crazy high rate.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
One day, I was sitting beside two Chinese students at the cafeteria for like half an hour and I believe they had minor cold and were coughing occasionally. The next day I heard that there was a coronavirus case in my city. :dead:

Keo

VIP
On my snapchat the amount of clips of niggas holding/covering their noses and mouths next to Asians has been too much. I feel bad for Asians LOL

:deadpeter:
maxresdefault.jpg

:manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Does anyone remember if the reaction towards blacks was the same when Ebola was in the news?

Not really because most western blacks were African Americans and Afro-Caribbean. Plus, ebola was a regional thing and those infected people were villagers, they could not afford to travel to other countries. This is just a totally different case.

Exodus

Alienist
Does anyone remember if the reaction towards blacks was the same when Ebola was in the news?
Make an Ebola joke in front of a black guy, you'll get hunted by Twitter and probably thrown in jail.

Make a Coronavirus joke in front of an Asian kid, everyone will laugh, because nobody cares about Asians.

Lastly, Asians also have a reputation of being far more passive then Blacks, so people tend to make more jokes at their expense