The idiots on somali feature showing off their watches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
horta why are the only ones dealing with so much crisis? We're minorities among minorities in the west yet we got so many khassaaro groups.

imo 2 reasons:

1) we're refugees, so we got the smart and the stupid here unlike say Nigerians who are self selected highly skilled economic migrants.

2) the civil war has created a crisis of insecurity when it comes to Somali culture, which leads young Somalis looking for an identity to cling to a mythical pan-African/pan-Islamic identity that doesn't exist irl.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I think a lot of the financial problems in Black and other poor minorities stems from the culture of instant gratification. I can't really blame a lot of people for not being able to maintain wealth. To them and the people they're surrounded by money is literally God. Nobody gives a shit how much land you own or how much return you're making on investments. All people care about is what car you showed up in and what type of bottles you're popping. It's not just a small minority that has this mindset either. It's rampant among most minorities from Somalis to Nigerians and Arabs. Dare I say Sikhs/Hindus are the least affected by this? It's a lot easier to see how meaningless it is when you're removed from that mindset. Sort of like how stuff that was important back in secondary school is completely silly and irrelevant as an adult. I used to think it was prevalent among guys only, but girls are just as guilty of this.

They call it rich for a reason

:dabcasar:
They say money make a nigga act -ish
But least a nigga nigga rich

tumblr_mga3qakzYx1qje4xjo1_500.gif

I think a lot of the financial problems in Black and other poor minorities stems from the culture of instant gratification. I can't really blame a lot of people for not being able to maintain wealth. To them and the people they're surrounded by money is literally God. Nobody gives a shit how much land you own or how much return you're making on investments. All people care about is what car you showed up in and what type of bottles you're popping. It's not just a small minority that has this mindset either. It's rampant among most minorities from Somalis to Nigerians and Arabs. Dare I say Sikhs/Hindus are the least affected by this? It's a lot easier to see how meaningless it is when you're removed from that mindset. Sort of like how stuff that was important back in secondary school is completely silly and irrelevant as an adult. I used to think it was prevalent among guys only, but girls are just as guilty of this.

They say money make a nigga act -ish
But least a nigga nigga rich

tumblr_mga3qakzYx1qje4xjo1_500.gif

What is it with you quoting songs as responses

:what1:

imo 2 reasons:

1) we're refugees, so we got the smart and the stupid here unlike say Nigerians who are self selected highly skilled economic migrants.

2) the civil war has created a crisis of insecurity when it comes to Somali culture, which leads young Somalis looking for an identity to cling to a mythical pan-African/pan-Islamic identity that doesn't exist irl.
But we aren't the only refugees tho. Many other immigrants are refugees who fled civil war just like we did. They usually have a problem with the crime/drug violence like we do but everything else is very exclusive to us. I don't think there is any explanation for questions such as are somalis black other than ignorance and self hate.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is like those NBA ballers that buy a shit ton of crap than they end up broke

One I still remember is Antoine walker this nigga blew
110 mill :damn::damn:

and than he went on a sad rant on Twitter

And when he tried to slam his ex fiancee for leaving him when he filed for bankruptcy

evelyn-lozada-tweets-png.png

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I haven't been on the SomaliFeatures thing for two days now. I'm not surprised though. They're no different then ghetto trash showing off their money because they never had money or aren't humble.

Last week, I saw I kid I use to hoop with who became a rapper on SomaliFeatures, who said that he grew up dirt poor in section 8. But, the dude grew up in middle suburban neighborhood, but selling Somali negros a false image :mjlol:

Every Xalimo is bumping his Sound Cloud and wants his Hilib ari

I haven't been on the SomaliFeatures thing for two days now. I'm not surprised though. They're no different then ghetto trash showing off their money because they never had money or aren't humble.

Last week, I saw I kid I use to hoop with who became a rapper on SomaliFeatures, who said that he grew up dirt poor in section 8. But, the dude grew up in middle suburban neighborhood, but selling Somali negros a false image :mjlol:

Every Xalimo is bumping his Sound Cloud and wants his Hilib ari
:chrisfreshhah:horta Why do people support stupidity? wallahi when I see a faarax with a bottle in a video trying to rap, I ask myself why? First of all, they are not going to make it , the odds are stacked against them and second, do they even make money? I reckon they spend money on producing those videos. Sxb birds of feathers flock together miyay ahayd odhaadu?:browtf: I don't care what the saying was but all I know they are qashin together.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:chrisfreshhah:horta Why do people support stupidity? wallahi when I see a faarax with a bottle in a video trying to rap, I ask myself why? First of all, they are not going to make it , the odds are stacked against them and second, do they even make money? I reckon they spend money on producing those videos. Sxb birds of feathers flock together miyay ahayd odhaadu?:browtf: I don't care what the saying was but all I know they are qashin together.
I honestly don't know, this is one of the most interesting things. What makes individuals like stupidity? Again were talking about Somali youngsters who are in college, not the drop out losers here. So yeah, I personally don't know, sense I stopped hanging out with my high school buddies who went on the wrong path. The amount of Farahs and Xalimos saying retarded shit on Twitter is mind blogging. Maybe it's pop culture? Music? But why are people who seem intelligent one way are easily influenced?

Yeah, I seen one guy who makes $10,000 for every one million views on Snapchat by advertising products. I hope that Australian Farah is making those Farahs and Xalimos advertise things so they make some money, but I doubt it, since the product they produce is degeneracy.

I honestly don't know, this is one of the most interesting things. What makes individuals like stupidity? Again were talking about Somali youngsters who are in college, not the drop out losers here. So yeah, I personally don't know, sense I stopped hanging out with my high school buddies who went on the wrong path. The amount of Farahs and Xalimos saying retarded shit on Twitter is mind blogging. Maybe it's pop culture? Music? But why are people who seem intelligent one way are easily influenced?

Yeah, I seen one guy who makes $10,000 for every one million views on Snapchat by advertising products. I hope that Australian Farah is making those Farahs and Xalimos advertise things so they make some money, but I doubt it, since the product they produce is degeneracy.
exactly! What makes people like stupidity? The entire rap industry caters to low IQ people in my opinion. no way would intelligent folks listen the garbage that the so called rappers put out. When you see people like lil wayn and gucii mayne and soulja boy with millions of fans out there, you can only explain by saying those people are dumb as rock. If not how do you explain?

Good luck to them I guess.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
exactly! What makes people like stupidity? The entire rap industry caters to low IQ people in my opinion. no way would intelligent folks listen the garbage that the so called rappers put out. When you see people like lil wayn and gucii mayne and soulja boy with millions of fans out there, you can only explain by saying those people are dumb as rock. If not how do you explain?

Good luck to them I guess.
Yes :ftw9nwa:. It's not even low-income uneducated folks, they have kids from all ethnicities in colleges who listen to this trash. I once read a published psychological paper at Yale about being intelligent doesn't mean you will behave rationally. That might explain this shit.

horta why are the only ones dealing with so much crisis? We're minorities among minorities in the west yet we got so many khassaaro groups.

It's your imagination dude. I'm sure others feel the same way about there ethnic groups. there were people in the other thread taking Ls for a grown lady as if no other ethnic group does that LOL

We're not that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.