The Harvard History student and a Ciidagale local Hargeisa dweller fell in love and married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why does he have to be a 'local hargeisa dweller'? We don't know of his accomplishments.

What's there to accomplish over there ? Their Unis are so corrupt and incompetent like their government over there.

What's there to accomplish over there ? Their Unis are so corrupt and incompetent like their government over there.

There are entrepreneurs in back home who paid their families 's mortgage in Canada. Some of them live fancier life than you. You don't know the secret world of rich business families, first of some of them fear the tribe or whole clan's favors( for example the dhulo foreigner minister of kenya's brother had to build the Taleex town's airport. Second type fears the evil eye. Third type are old money who doesn't believe in flashing his wealth.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
A guy I know spend 6 years trying to bring her to America. He used huge quantity of dollars on her over the years by supporting her while she was just having the time of her life in East Africa.

Finally they were allowed to reunite. He got her a nice furniture and an apartment.

Just after a month the news broke that she wanted out. He first called old ladies to mediate. This chick went for his jugular by announcing before the old ladies that homeboy was impotent :jcoleno::jcoleno: Old ladies are known not to keep quite and so word spread like a wild fire.

Dude lost 40 pounds in just 2 months.

He argued that she wouldn't let him hit it because she was closed up but it turns out that she was using this as an excuse so that he won't attempt.

He divorced her and his family came to the rescue after seeing that their son was on the verge of madness from city gossip. His manhood was getting challenged. So the family send out a May Day to fell tribesmen to find a girl to take it for the tribe. So a girl stepped up and stated one condition. She said " if he is impotent as the other chick said then I can't be liable " and the tribe agreed. The family went out of their way to throw a massive wedding and then everyone held their breath for 2 months. Then it was announced that he got her pregnant and he was exonerated. :ohno:
63ab4750-a28b-11e3-938b-0d354453d0c7_Oscars-20-Feet-3.gif
:salute::salute:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hate this girl with a passion, cannot stand her at all. She is a total sellout and a coal-burner.

ive never came across someone so blatantly delusional as her. She will tell to your face "im Ethiopian" and you're like but "your half ciidagale and Ogaden and you were born in Canada".

On top of that she went to Ethiopia and asked for her citizenship and Ethiopia was like "who are you again":chrisfreshhah::damn::damn:

Bohol

VIP
Her abti are Cidagale also her reer ayeeyo are Gadhweyn/HY. I always knew she was gunna marry a Garxajis Lol.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I like this a lot and gives me great hope as a below average man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending