The first Somali gay RnB singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

So MJs are known for qaali homosexuals :yloezpe:
Whether straight or gay we are still better than you. I know deep down you wish you were an MJ female so you could experience the lavish, glamorous life. :feelinmyself:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Why would I trade Haud for the desert? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:?:ftw9nwa::drakekidding:
Wtf is haud?

Aren't you Arap though? Your people are the lowest caste on Isaaq pyramid. I wouldn't even speak about royals if I were you. My Isaaq friends told me Araps slaughter meat for people, that's their only occupation. Is that why you're mad at me and @Duchess because we are glamorous, stylish princesses. :feelinmyself:

Wtf is haud?

Aren't you Arap though? Your people are the lowest caste on Isaaq pyramid. I wouldn't even speak about royals.
My Isaaq friends told me Araps slaughter meat for people, that's their only occupation. Is that why you're mad at me and @Duchess because are glamorous, stylish princesses. :feelinmyself:

Haud = not the desert

You're an expert on Isaaq now :drakekidding: my friend ku lahaa:hemad:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Haud = not the desert

You're an expert on Isaaq now :drakekidding: my friend ku lahaa:hemad:
Face it, I know I burned your soul with this new revelation. But your people are the lowest of the low in Isaaq. That's why nobody fucks with you. Now I can understand your blatant hate towards MJs. We are what you wish to be. Look at me then look at yourself. We are not cut from the same cloth dahling. You're a table cloth and I'm an Armani suit. :nogrammynoneck:

Face it, I know I burned your soul with this new revelation. But your people are the lowest of the low in Isaaq. That's why nobody don't f*ck with you. Now I can understand your blatant hate towards MJs. We are what you wish to be. Look at me then look at yourself. We are not cut from the same cloth dahling. You're a table cloth and I'm an Armani suit. :nogrammynoneck:

:chrisfreshhah:What is Puntland worth again? Armani suit

Hafez

VIP
giphy.gif

Is that really @ciddhartha ? I'm guessing he's alright with the exposure if there's not been a ban.

Sadly I won't be supporting the cause though, I'm a torrent man. I'll make sure to seed :nvjpqts:

Is that really @ciddhartha ? I'm guessing he's alright with the exposure if there's not been a ban.

Sadly I won't be supporting the cause though, I'm a torrent man. I'll make sure to seed :nvjpqts:

Yeah that's him alright. The funny part is he started to delete a lot of his tweets and took down that picture & left it blank the minute I followed him.

Then I engaged him to test him by spewing out bunch SJW nonsense and he react exactly like I thought he would.

Naw she can use the picture as long as he doesn't admit it's him, which he won't..

I still find it funny how I make Pro Adoon somalis wet their pants. I guess they fear me too much, they know I speak truth.

Yeah that's him alright. The funny part is he started to delete a lot of his tweets and took down that picture & left it blank the minute I followed him.

Then I engaged him to test him by spewing out bunch SJW nonsense and he react exactly like I thought he would.

Naw she can use the picture as long as he doesn't admit it's him, which he won't..

I still find it funny how I make Pro Adoon somalis wet their pants. I guess they fear me too much, they know I speak truth.

Haha funny guy wallahi tbh I'd probably shut down my twitter if you were on my case, you don't have a stop button when it comes to defending your view of what Somalinimo is.

Keep it up bro :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.