The End of Khayre and Nabad & Nolol.

What happened today is an illegal act.

They called the parliament to discuss about elections only to turn out to he a Kheyre witch hunt.

There was no motion.

The speaker just announced that Kheyre has been discharged on vote of no confidence.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Embarrassing NEWS from Khayre.

Khayre divorced his Marehan wife last night out of anger for Farmaajo. She had 3 kids with him. The man must be emotionally unstable imbecile. To take your anger and political frustration on your poor wife is despicable thing to do.
Hey stop don't go there!!!
We respect our Darood girl.

What happened today is an illegal act.

They called the parliament to discuss about elections only to turn out to he a Kheyre witch hunt.

There was no motion.

The speaker just announced that Kheyre has been discharged on vote of no confidence.

Only the president requires a secret ballot brother.

The PM is a show of hands 170 mp voted against the PM including his entire cabinet apart from 3.

Khaire will be a very popular choice when the 1m1v is held in 21/22. He will come out of this stronger.

It reminds me of the Kampala accord which led farmaajo to be president. Same thing will happen here. Although PM doesn’t like direct election he will benefit from the option of returning power to the people.

P.s to get his extension the president has accepted the 4 year’s of madobe and will instruct and bring together the remaining people against madobe campaign together. Think you will like that.

It’s was a formality but that’s what I heard. In return madobe will set up election locations in kismayo for the 1m1v elections and work more closely with the federal government.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Only the president requires a secret ballot brother.

The PM is a show of hands 170 mp voted against the PM including his entire cabinet apart from 3.

Khaire will be a very popular choice when the 1m1v is held in 21/22. He will come out of this stronger.

It reminds me of the Kampala accord which led farmaajo to be president. Same thing will happen here. Although PM doesn’t like direct election he will benefit from the option of returning power to the people.

P.s to get his extension the president has accepted the 4 year’s of madobe and will instruct and bring together the remaining people against madobe campaign together. Think you will like that.

It’s was a formality but that’s what I heard. In return madobe will set up election locations in kismayo for the 1m1v elections and work more closely with the federal government.

How long do you see extension being?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Khayre was opposing an extension that the NEIC (election officials) wanted to carry out the first public vote in 60 year.

The parliament wanted to get rid of him but the president refused and brought the two sides together. Khaire said he relented and would accept the Parliament wishes.

He then went to dhusamareeb and actively worked against the 1m1v legislation.

When farmaajo heard from this from the head of states he told fahad yasiin to delay the the PM flight sacked him mid air. Got the motion from the mp’s. And the rest is history.

i immensely appreciate your explanation

you confused me on one like in your sentence...are you saying Kheyre was for the delaying of the vote.

according to what’ve gathered...a dispute was Boiling for the past several months.

how has he failed Kheyre.....was it security...was he unable to reconcile with the states...was he too independent...does he have an ambition to replace the autistic one ?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The downfall of Kheyre, his ambition has led him to his downfall, snake, back Stabbing F *cker.

He sold himself to the Federal states, In turn they will back him in the general election, but doing that, he tried to sideline the MPs in the FSG (the parliament) and the President.

Ey ayaa cuney Kheyre, the snake.
When this parliament is dissolved he has a chance to run against Farmajo so he's not out of the picture yet since the FMS hold the power when it comes to selecting MPs.

i immensely appreciate your explanation

you confused me on one like in your sentence...are you saying Kheyre was for the delaying of the vote.

according to what’ve gathered...a dispute was Boiling for the past several months.

how has he failed Kheyre.....was it security...was he unable to reconcile with the states...was he too independent...does he have an ambition to replace the autistic one ?
Farmajo wanted a 2 year experience khyere opposed
Farmajo wanted a 1m1v election khyere opposed
For farmajos own benefit he sacked him khyere was hindering his personal gain.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It might be a good thing for Khayre, there are only months left of this regime, he can use the time to build his own brand and come back at the elections.

Whoever Farmaajo picks next already knows he is just interim.

Khayre was opposing an extension that the NEIC (election officials) wanted to carry out the first public vote in 60 year.

The parliament wanted to get rid of him but the president refused and brought the two sides together. Khaire said he relented and would accept the Parliament wishes.

He then went to dhusamareeb and actively worked against the 1m1v legislation.

When farmaajo heard from this from the head of states he told fahad yasiin to delay the the PM flight sacked him mid air. Got the motion from the mp’s. And the rest is history.

Why does Farmaajo want a extension? Why is Khayre against 1m1v?

Don’t hate the player hate the game. This is the real power

:mjpls:
502798B8-4C04-435E-9914-184AA257427B.jpeg