BREAKING NEWS The End of Khayre and Nabad & Nolol.

Why are u against geedi?? Unless u want the corrupted HS or the illiterate Sheikh sharif.
As much as geedi is better than the mucaraad he is not capable of delivering anything and has a corruption background I know his son personally.

I want someone better than kheyre if he has to go

All I can tell you is he was a rodent, he was telling different people in the paraliment different stories, they caught his lies that's why everyone has turned against him.
Look at all this fake news circulating. Kulaha farmaajo was planning this for months. The parliament speaker came to farmaajo to ask for khayre to be kicked. Farmaajo refused and made the parliament and khayre agree. Later on when the president sent him to the shir in dhusomareb for paving the way for 1p1v, he told the regional presidents to be against farmaajo. He should've told farmaajo from the beginning that he wasn't with him and was going to run for president. When farmaajo came to the shir he was surprised by what the regional presidents were saying. And then the cat got out of the bag.

If this is the case then Kheyre really made a terrible move.

Embarrassing NEWS from Khayre.

Khayre divorced his Marehan wife last night out of anger for Farmaajo. She had 3 kids with him. The man must be emotionally unstable imbecile. To take your anger and political frustration on your poor wife is despicable thing to do.
Kheyre divorced his Marehan wife.
It won't be long before Farmajo and Zeynab split. Kheyre is her brother. Farmajo and Kheyre's divorce is tearing apart two families.

This can't be true. That would be insane.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
As much as geedi is better than the mucaraad he is not capable of delivering anything and has a corruption background I know his son personally.

Abdirahman Odowaa, member of Dam Jadiid from HG Saleeban, will reportedly become the New PM.

Farmaajo made a deal with HSM to remove Kheyre and replace him with odowaa in return HSM and his damjadeed MPs will support his two year extension ...Abgaal politicians are brokers

Not just Abgaal, Hiiraab politicians are greedy and shortsighted. They should have pushed a clean candidate instead they want an extension for 2 years of stealing.

They also want a Hiiraab President after 2 years. Lmao

I bet they promised Failmaajo he would return.

He will only be a PM for 13 months. Farmajo just need him to shush the dugsi macalins AKA the mucaraad. Who else would u want farmajo to pick??

Last edited:
Abdirahman Odowaa, member of Dam Jadiid from HG Saleeban, will reportedly become the New PM.
He can’t and it’s becoz that will derail the political and qabiil balance... you can’t have qoor qoor as head of Galmudug who is salebaan and odawaa who is salebaan at the same time

it is either abgaal or cayr... most likely abgaal

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
(This report is 7 minutes old):
Farmaajo ACCEPTED The ruling of the parliament and will appoint a new Prime Minister in couple days. Farmaajo thanked Khaire for his service as PM for the past 3 and half years.

(This report is 7 minutes old):
Farmaajo ACCEPTED The ruling of the parliament and will appoint a new Prime Minister in couple days. Farmaajo thanked Khaire for his service as PM for the past 3 and half years.
He might appoint the sacad guy Dr furusade

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Khayre has probably been the most capable prime minister we have seen since Abdiweli Gaas

I support him wallahi
Waxbuu qabtay
Waa codkar

Farmaajo is qashin