The Dysfunctional Somali Diaspora Household: A Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
maxamuud incel

View attachment 73567

Maxamuud incel is a 27 year old gamer from Hounslow in London who has crushes on his female relatives. So angry at the lack of female attention he receives that he spends most of his time writing abusive messages to Somali social media influencers on twitter telling them to cover up whilst he masturbates over their pictures. He is enabled by his well meaning but naive mother local gossip eedo eye witness. She continuously knocks house to house looking for xalimos for her son who are way out of his league. Maxamuud camouflages his hatred for women who he blames for his poor mental health, as religious and cultural concern.
He looks way too similar to me ffs, made me massively uncomfortable

Quite the opposite. Everyone on sspot including trashy you who is negative, engages in Somali culture bashing, Somali religion bashing, never posts anything they are proud of about themselves as Somalis, and who perpetuate clan bigotry, hate and dysfunction among Somalis online are the ones who fit this thread.

You can always guarantee such negative losers about somalis to be:

- Atheists
- Alcoholics
- Drug addicts
- On Welfare even though they are able bodied

This place is a trash collection and anyone looking to meet the worst in our society has to visit this website. Most of you on here are the type we warn the kids not to emulate and avoid becoming. Most of you are what Somali parents worry about and fear their kids to become. Waste of Somali sperm.

Few of you on here are respectable. I see nothing on here but losers in life reflecting their failures on Somali society.
You are deluded mate. The archetypes people are describing in this thread are real in the community.

Says more about you being on a site that you hate and hate the people on it too.
I guess you are fellow ‘loser’ too :mjhaps:

mqdefault.jpg

Wannabe Arab Abdirahman (Abdi)

Wannabe Arab Abdi loves, just loves the Arab world. He can often be found wearing Arabian robes, especially the Saudi kind, even while doing mundane day-to-day activities. Sometimes he wears a khamis to his high school or community college, for what purpose nobody knows. Unsurprisingly, Wannabe Arab Abdi spends a lot of time listening to nasheeds, following Arab militia groups on twitter, and sometimes when he’s not feeling lazy he’ll take (and usually drop) a course in formal Arabic. If you want to trigger Wannabe Arab Abdi, tell him Somalis are black and not Arab—he’ll blow a fuse. If you want to know who’s responsible for the almost daily Arab-related threads on SSpot, it’s Wannabe Arab Abdi. The thing that hurts him the most is the rejection and racism he feels from Arabs—something which he’s lucidly aware of, but sometimes in denial over. Wannabe Arab Abdi may have been visited a few times by the Alphabet Boys over his tendency to visit extremist websites and romanticize Arab rebel groups like Hezbollah and ISIS, but this individual is not always so religious. He can just be as readily found in hookah lounges. If the protest involves Palestine, Syria, or some lighter-complexion Muslim group, Wannabe Arab Abdi will drop everything to attend, but if it involves Somalia or Somalis—don’t expect to catch him there. He’s generally embarrassed and disinterested in Somalia, although if the discussion involves Somalia’s interaction with Islam or Arabs, he’ll usually jump in aggressively to defend Arab interests and viewpoints. Because of his love for Arabs and Arab-things, he can be mistaken for a deeply religious individual and may therefore make a more preferable child for Religious Somali Mom over personalities like Socially Woke Safia. Wannabe Arab Abdirahman share a lot of similarities with Servile Sahra and Obedient Abdullahi, but he’s generally less attached to tradition and more self-centered. Wannabe Arab Abdirahman contributes to Somali diaspora dysfunction primarily by embarrassing the rest of us. He is currently employed part-time at a warehouse (or as a security guard) and lives with his mother. Despite this, he thinks he's too good to marry a Somali girl and is looking for an "ukhti." It's not beyond him to fantasize about marrying Syrian refugee girls—he's generally misogynistic and will say things like, "their meher is really cheap right now." Wannabe Arab Arab's lifelong dream is to visit and live in the Middle East. He will give his children Arab names and continue the trend of erasing Somali culture in favor of Arab culture.

Reminds me of someone of Somali Twitter waaaay back. He said if he was to become the President of Somaliland :ftw9nwa: one day :ftw9nwa: he wouldn't let any Southerns in and import Palestinian and Syrians refugees so that they can mix with the locals :reallymaury:

You are deluded mate. The archetypes people are describing in this thread are real in the community.

Says more about you being on a site that you hate and hate the people on it too.
I guess you are fellow ‘loser’ too :mjhaps:

We all have responsibility to ourselves and to our community. My role when I log in here is to highlight average Somali person's views of themselves and of their society. Somalis are good people and most of them struggle in the strange lands they found refuge in. Piling on them and portraying them as people who have nothing good going on for them is not an option for me as a Somali dude raised by Somali parents who were proud people. I am not Garac so I can not act like one who is completely disassociated from anything Somali.

I read nothing but negativity and delusions from many who post in here. Don't blame Somalis for your personal failures. There is nothing more disgraceful than eating your Somali mother's food then log in here and insult her bloodline.

I am a son of a Somali, and I do not settle for anything less.

We all have responsibility to ourselves and to our community. My role when I log in here is to highlight average Somali person's views of themselves and of their society. Somalis are good people and most of them struggle in the strange lands they found refuge in. Piling on them and portraying them as people who have nothing good going on for them is not an option for me as a Somali dude raised by Somali parents who were proud people. I am not Garac so I can not act like one who is completely disassociated from anything Somali.

I read nothing but negativity and delusions from many who post in here. Don't blame Somalis for your personal failures. There is nothing disgraceful than eating your Somali mother's food then log in here and insult her bloodline.

I am a son of a Somali, and I do not settle for anything less.
I don’t think this thread is saying all Somalis are bad since we are Somalis ourself. It’s just highlighting the problematic types out there. You seem to be conveniently ignoring that.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
maxamuud incel

View attachment 73567

Maxamuud incel is a 27 year old gamer from Hounslow in London who has crushes on his female relatives. So angry at the lack of female attention he receives that he spends most of his time writing abusive messages to Somali social media influencers on twitter telling them to cover up whilst he masturbates over their pictures. He is enabled by his well meaning but naive mother local gossip eedo eye witness. She continuously knocks house to house looking for xalimos for her son who are way out of his league. Maxamuud camouflages his hatred for women who he blames for his poor mental health, as religious and cultural concern.

@Knowles oh @Knowles my Queen, it's time to confess the feelings I had for you for nearly a year now. I can't take it no more, I'm willing to change up lifestyle for the sake of the love I have for you my dear Incel slayer. I'll promise you I'll give you my whole world much more then @AussieHustler aka Mr thin Wallet can offer you walaaaaal.

Wadnaha i dhag leh

Muji

VIP
The biggest fear of Michael banks is that part in government paperwork that asks of any previous names he has had :siilaanyolaugh: that's why he does all his paperwork in his house imagine if a friend of his sees him writing down his original name :lolbron:

Yeah @AussieHustler i mean Michael Banks does probably do that

And when people ask him where he is ‘really’ from he probably says Sydney. Wa yaab

I don’t think this thread is saying all Somalis are bad since we are Somalis ourself. It’s just highlighting the problematic types out there. You seem to be conveniently ignoring that.

The thread owner believes All Somalis are the same and that all of them are failures. I never read anything positive he posted. He is the poster child for non-muslim Somali sheegad who made a mission out of insulting Somalis. Registering one nick was never enough for him so he multi-nicks on Somali websites. He is a sick individual.

I don't care about his satire. He is not funny.

The thread owner believes All Somalis are the same and that all of them are failures. I never read anything positive he posted. He is the poster child for non-muslim Somali sheegad who made a mission out of insulting Somalis. Registering one nick was never enough for him so he multi-nicks on Somali websites. He is a sick individual.

I don't care about his satire. He is not funny.
The fact that he insulted Somali mothers is truly appalling I've never seen degeneracy like that

I don’t get why people who don’t want to follow the deen and use words like wahabi. If you like following your desires just say that instead of trying to demonize people who want to prioritize their akira over some measly years on earth that will be spent partying or whatever

Good on those moms!
Exactly

I’m loving this one

I agree this is probably the most pervasive Somali archetype there is. The absentee, neglectful, lazy warmonger- it’s no coincidence that this is everything that’s wrong with somalia.
Waraabe is mentally insane like any other warmonger

Some of these are pretty spot on especially the "religious" mother and absentee father. The religious mother has some redeeming qualities though. She is trying her best and is likely using religion as a way to cope in a foreign country. The absentee father is absolutely useless and should be sterilized.
Both neglect their kids in different ways. Imagine having both as your parents :faysalwtf:
I pray for anyone in this situation
Gone and forgotten types loool

mqdefault.jpg

Wannabe Arab Abdirahman (Abdi)

Wannabe Arab Abdi loves, just loves the Arab world. He can often be found wearing Arabian robes, especially the Saudi kind, even while doing mundane day-to-day activities. Sometimes he wears a khamis to his high school or community college, for what purpose nobody knows. Unsurprisingly, Wannabe Arab Abdi spends a lot of time listening to nasheeds, following Arab militia groups on twitter, and sometimes when he’s not feeling lazy he’ll take (and usually drop) a course in formal Arabic. If you want to trigger Wannabe Arab Abdi, tell him Somalis are black and not Arab—he’ll blow a fuse. If you want to know who’s responsible for the almost daily Arab-related threads on SSpot, it’s Wannabe Arab Abdi. The thing that hurts him the most is the rejection and racism he feels from Arabs—something which he’s lucidly aware of, but sometimes in denial over. Wannabe Arab Abdi may have been visited a few times by the Alphabet Boys over his tendency to visit extremist websites and romanticize Arab rebel groups like Hezbollah and ISIS, but this individual is not always so religious. He can just be as readily found in hookah lounges. If the protest involves Palestine, Syria, or some lighter-complexion Muslim group, Wannabe Arab Abdi will drop everything to attend, but if it involves Somalia or Somalis—don’t expect to catch him there. He’s generally embarrassed and disinterested in Somalia, although if the discussion involves Somalia’s interaction with Islam or Arabs, he’ll usually jump in aggressively to defend Arab interests and viewpoints. Because of his love for Arabs and Arab-things, he can be mistaken for a deeply religious individual and may therefore make a more preferable child for Religious Somali Mom over personalities like Socially Woke Safia. Wannabe Arab Abdirahman share a lot of similarities with Servile Sahra and Obedient Abdullahi, but he’s generally less attached to tradition and more self-centered. Wannabe Arab Abdirahman contributes to Somali diaspora dysfunction primarily by embarrassing the rest of us. He is currently employed part-time at a warehouse (or as a security guard) and lives with his mother. Despite this, he thinks he's too good to marry a Somali girl and is looking for an "ukhti." It's not beyond him to fantasize about marrying Syrian refugee girls—he's generally misogynistic and will say things like, "their meher is really cheap right now." Wannabe Arab Arab's lifelong dream is to visit and live in the Middle East. He will give his children Arab names and continue the trend of erasing Somali culture in favor of Arab culture.
Loool nothing i hate more than this guy

@IslamIsTheAnswer
Where is the Gaal raac abdirashid and dhaqan celis cawo
View attachment 73564
View attachment 73565
Gaal raac abdirashid and dhaqan celis cawo are a new invasive species that entered the Somali biome pretty recently due to the ongoing troubles in the Somali eco system.
First of let's talk about the Gaal raac abdirashid as he's in my opinion more dangerous than the dhaqan celis cawo.
The Gaal raac abdirashid has a deep hatred for himself, he wishes that he was born as a white man who he deems as the pinnacle of the human race. He will often try to fit in with whites as much as he can going as far as Whiting his Somali name to make it easier for his masters to pronounce, for example changing his name from zakaria to zack or from samatar to sam.
The Gaal raac abdirashid also loves to look down on his own culture deeming inferior to the xaar ma iska dhaq white culture, you'll see him roaming in Somali forums either shit talking the current generation or reminiscing about the 30 year dictatorship of said bare, and despite being born after the civil war he will still lecture people who were imprisoned by siad bare about how great and free those times were because women didn't wear the hijab (we'll find that being cucked is a recurring theme in the gaal raac abdirashid's life).
Another thing the Gaal raac abdirashid loves to talk about is his biggest nemesis the wahhabis like the Jews in 1930s Germany the wahhabis are vilified to no end within the Gaal raac abdirashid species, and despite not reading abd al wahabs book the Gaal raac seems to be an expert on what abd al wahab said. The wahhabis in the abdirashid's ethos are a group of highly influential people having their headquarters in saudia Arabia who are trying to convert the whole world into accepting Arab culture they often go to piss poor countries like Somalia and knock on people's doors forcing them to wear jilbaabs and to speak Arabic only, ofcourse our Gaal raac abdirashid believes he's the only one that could stop the evil of the wahhabis coming up with genius ideas like: bombing the middle east, killing all the arabs, banning the Arab language, leaving the Arab league and many other sensible ideas.
On the next episode we will cover more species inside the Somali biome like the pseudo intellectual ilyas
The geneticist Jamaal
The cushite Abdi
And many many more
Waa nimo naaso weyne another lost london xalimo loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending