The difference between Isaias Afwerki and IOG

Big Damjadeed figure DR Omar idris(Jijeele gugundhabe)was appointed for safiirka Eritrea. He used to be Safiirka qatar in Hassan Shikhs first term

Afwerki is a strategic ally who believes in strengthening the Somali Government at the expense of Ethiopia. for him, it doesn't matter who leads Somalia while IOG wants to keep Somalia weak under Djibouti in order to Gorgartan it's name with the US so he can obtain military aid from it in the name of Somalia and their drones bomb Somalia from their Djibouti base. I think Hawiye now understand how Djibouti was using them that why Hassan Sheikh is working with Eritrea. Im against Farmaajo but him working with Eritra was the right option. IOG used to say "waxaa soo baxay wiilal yar yar oo naga kor boodaya ooba leh Djibouti iyo Eritrea aan heshiisiinaynaa"

Look how he humilates Somalia because he wants us to be under his Amisom project

Hawiyuu u bartey sidii Abdiqasim, Sharif, Hassan Sh in his first tem oo uu ku macaashi jiray

Can you believe this pimp has two sons whom he kept them away from politics and his money and that prefers his daughters from his Isaaq wife and her Afar son over them and the west African guy who is married to her eldest daughter.

I have never seen Somali man who prefers his daughters over his sons he is not real man waa nin naag u taliso 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231013-045900.jpg

Her Afar son who is the secretary General of OPM.

Screenshot_20231013-050239.jpg

Screenshot_20231013-045654.jpg

Screenshot_20231013-045331.jpg

Discriminated by their father
Screenshot_20231013-045004.jpg

Pro Liban IOG Mamasan(Ruling clan)generals were arrested and got replaced with pro Haybado Generals so she succeed her father if any thing happens to him.

Screenshot_20231013-045004.jpg

Screenshot_20231013-052901.jpg

Last edited:
It’s too late now, he’s burned that bridge. Eritrea was the only country that would help and he messed up relations with them. Afwerki still has love for Somalis and culuslow spit in his face. 😂

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Are you sure he has sons never heard this before?

man what a disaster legacy. he has all the riches in the world and married a single mother. then married his daughter off to west african named tommy, is he even muslim?? worst part is that family pic look like ATMIS gathering, offspring dont even look somali

Are you sure he has sons never heard this before?

man what a disaster legacy. he has all the riches in the world and married a single mother. then married his daughter off to west african named tommy, is he even muslim?? worst part is that family pic look like ATMIS gathering, offspring dont even look somali
I think OP meant step-son

IOG is the cancer in the Horn of Africa. Isaias is a good men he wants to train 60k troops for us. But garguurte waa fashilmay and he isn’t trusted by the Eritreans,Qataris,Emiratis or the IC.

Last edited:
I thought the historic Eritrea-Somalia relationship reestablished by Farmaajo was dead in the water when Garguurte won the presidency and subsquently named that Murusade national security advisor who made those egregiously false remarks about Somali troops that underwent training in Ertirea forcefully sent to fight in the Tigray war. Garguurte himself made similar comments criticizing Farmaajo's government for seeking closer ties with Ertirea when he was mucaraad.

Reestablishing this relationship was a master stroke by Farmaajo. Eritrea is the only country in the world with a vested national security interest in having a strong stable Somalia as a regional actor in EA.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I thought the historic Eritrea-Somalia relationship reestablished by Farmaajo was dead in the water when Garguurte won the presidency and subsquently named that Murusade national security advisor who made those egregiously false remarks about Somali troops that underwent training in Ertirea forcefully sent to fight in the Tigray war. Garguurte himself made similar comments criticizing Farmaajo's government for seeking closer ties with Ertirea when he was mucaraad.

Reestablishing this relationship was a master stroke by Farmaajo. Eritrea is the only country in the world with a vested national security interest in having a strong stable Somalia as a regional actor in EA.
Eritrea owes some of its independence to Somalia and us weakening Ethiopia during war would have won even without Russia. Plus Ethiopia PM has been making threats about getting access to Red Sea and will likely attack them at some point. a strong Somalia will keep Ethiopia in check and keep pressure off Eritrea its win win. Eritrea also hosted successor to ICU after Ethiopian invasion , ARS . Both which was homegrown somali gov and fighting against Ethiopian invasion

Djibouti has done a lot for us let us not be ungrateful. When there wasn’t a semblance of government in xamar it was IOG who worked overtime to bring one.

Ultimately Somali politicians have failed to creat a constitution. Also Eritrea is not some ally that loves Somalia they are simply looking out for their interest. they will throw us to the curb like the ONLF when they no longer need us.

Midlands you were one of the people screaming when farmaajo made alliance with Eritrea :pachah1:.

What happened now? You used to cry walalahena Djibouti and IOG when cbb criticized them.

Everyday we see a new thread from you acknowledging that farmaajo was right in things you opposed when he was prez. And that's not a bad thing. After all time tells whether decisions made are right or wrong.

Midlands you were one of the people screaming when farmaajo made alliance with Eritrea :pachah1:.

What happened now? You used to cry walalahena Djibouti and IOG when cbb criticized them.

Everyday we see a new thread from you acknowledging that farmaajo was right in things you opposed when he was prez. And that's not a bad thing. After all time tells whether decisions made are right or wrong.
i have been against Djibouti under farmaajo too and before him.

My point is Eritrea not Farmaajo. I can be against Eritrea under Farmaajo based on the saying: " There are no permanent enemies and no permanent friends only permanent interests"
Eritrea is good if you want to build strong Govt
Since Djibouti installed most of Hawiye Afarjeebles she uses them for her own interests. Look Hassan Sheikh's last visit to Djibouti to meet the US FM this is humilating this is what Djibouti wants: Somalia weel ay ku tuugsato.

I have seen alot of US military donations to Djibouti in the name of AMISOM and no one has reached their amisom in Hiiraan i will post later they all kept them in Djibouti

H

Last edited:

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Eritrea will always push for a centralized Somali state. We aren’t really fans of any form of federalism

My point is Eritrea not Farmaajo. I can be against Eritrea under Farmaajo based on the saying: " There are no permanent enemies and no permanent friends only permanent interests"
I understand that you don’t like farmaajo. However that same rhetoric is what screwed over culuslow. He failed to give his mucarad any credit and threw out everything they built up simply because they were mucarad. Even though some of the stuff would’ve benefited him.

The simplicity of it is If a Somali president seeks to genuinely benefit Somalia, Eritrea will help them.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Afwerki remembers a strong united Somalia that brought the Ethiopian Empire to the point of imminent collapse in 77’, once lived in cosmopolitan Mogadishu, travelled with a Somali passport and was supplied by the Somali Armed Forces. His vision of Somali potential and capability is probably more positive than HSM’s own vision for Somalia.

IOG is a grifter who fears all the eggs in his basket, be it bases, ports, FDI would be dwarfed and usurped by a peacetime Somalia.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I never understood how Djibouti hasn't become the premier power of the horn by now. It seems everything is in place for them but little to nothing has been done with it. Are they still suffering under the French? Is that what's stopping them from blowing up?

Trending

Latest posts