The Dervish Dream: What were Somalia's Final 3 Decolonization attempts, and why did they fail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Please make some new ones about:

1. Somalias recovery
2. Allies and foes
3. Economic revival
4. Who are alshabaab and where they get funds/weapons from
5. Corruption and how to deal with it

There's more but I don't wanna overwhelm u.

lol Number 4 is definitely a sensitive topic.

Inshallah i will focus on number 1 in the future

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I know my Somali tribe and abtirsi. But as i said in section 3.0 [Somali tribal order: the six systems] of my series: if the world is operating under a racial world order, then it doesn't make sense that we as Somalis are still focused on our tribal order. The racial world order takes the priority, because it is the order through which resources are allocated and people are managed. Focusing on our tribal order, instead of the racial order, is nothing more than a form of distraction. Its a way for us to focus on what we already know, because we feel powerless in the face of the white nations that are keeping us down. It is still a white v.s black, colonizer v.s colonized world that were in; but we've been kawalled into believing that we moved forward in time, when we've actually been still all along.

On the other hand, Black is much more than an identity.
To a large degree, I ascribe to Steve Biko's definition of what Black means.
In his book, i write what i like, steve biko said:
  1. Being black is not a matter of pigmentation - being black is a reflection of a mental attitude.
  2. Merely by describing yourself as black you have started on a road towards emancipation, you have committed yourself to fight against all forces that seek to use your blackness as a stamp that marks you out as a subservient being
For more info read this: http://www.sahistory.org.za/archive...bantu-stephen-biko-december-1971-south-africa
1. Black has many negative connotations associated with it.

2. European man made the classification.

3. Before black we were red, brown, and other descriptions were used.

4. Why would you entertain much less battle against people who have racist views towards "blackness" .. it seems like playing in dirt to me.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
1. Black has many negative connotations associated with it.

2. European man made the classification.

3. Before black we were red, brown, and other descriptions were used.

4. Why would you entertain much less battle against people who have racist views towards "blackness" .. it seems like playing in dirt to me.

I agree with all three of your statements. Before i answer your question. Tell me, what do you mean by playing in dirt ?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I agree with all three of your statements. Before i answer your question. Tell me, what do you mean by playing in dirt ?

I meant it'll be messy and hard. Idk it seems too challenging for me. Most real racists seem very set in their way and it transcends skin color.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
I meant it'll be messy and hard. Idk it seems too challenging for me. Most real racists seem very set in their way and it transcends skin color.

You are spitting the truth there buddy.:yacadiim:

And in regards to your question: in my estimation, the only path to cleanliness is through the dirt. :ayaanswag:

So we might as well get dirty.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts