The degradation and humiliation of the SNA by turkey under HSM.

What you are weird, a Somali official saying bye to soldiers who are heading off to turkey
He’s just highlighting that they are carrying their stuff in plastic bags, which is never before seen, they’re getting treated like trash in Somalia. It’s disgusting to see. They have all this money to travel and steal but don’t have money to buy each of these soldiers a 10-15$ hambar.

On a different note, I’m not sure why wasir tiktok is even MOD, he’s an accomplished man and would be an incredible foreign minister, but this guy has 0 capability in defense.

He’s just highlighting that they are carrying their stuff in plastic bags, which is never before seen, they’re getting treated like trash in Somalia. It’s disgusting to see. They have all this money to travel and steal but don’t have money to buy each of these soldiers a 10-15$ hambar.

On a different note, I’m not sure why wasir tiktok is even MOD, he’s an accomplished man and would be an incredible foreign minister, but this guy has 0 capability in defense.
Agree with everything you said. Packing things in plastic bags as if they are beggers.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
We in Benaadir spend over $100 million on the salaries of the security forces, not to mention their equipment and food. Maybe @Pastoralist and @Samadoor could lobby their respective communities to buy our beloved army some handbags. :)

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

It might be supplies given to them by the ministry because who carries their personal items in a plastic bag that can't fit everything.
If you look closely they are carrying what appears to be coca cola and milk powder not clothes and I wouldn't be surprised if their bags was put in the baggage compartment ahead of time.

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I am from the south but the truth is the truth. HSM is a president who looks down upon the SNA.
I've never heard anyone from the "south" say "I'm from the south" before you
Marshall Bock on X: Whenever I see the Skeptical Fry meme, my brain  interprets the handles on the cabinet behind him as little Pokemon ears or  something. Anybody else? https://t.co/tL5SY0WK7P / X

Trending

Latest posts