The cheapest meher ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inflation has risen so has our meher, get with it.:stressed:
Just to put things into perspective, my sister is a working professional, a teacher, and she married another professional man, an engineer.

She's mashallah beautiful girl, educated, funny and everything. And as her brother I know she'd make a wonderful mother and wife. She asked for 5k. What makes you think you deserve to sit on 30k?!? :kodaksmiley:

This is basically the same thing as the wedding bands/rings in western culture. Some put way more value in the purchase/acquisition of good then the union itself. Pitiful to say the least.

I gotta kill the romantic in me wallahi, cause most these broads straight up predatorial.:kodaksmiley:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Just to put things into perspective, my sister is a working professional, a teacher, and she married another professional man, an engineer.

She's mashallah beautiful girl, educated, funny and everything. And as her brother I know she'd make a wonderful mother and wife. She asked for 5k. What makes you think you deserve to sit on 30k?!? :kodaksmiley:

This is basically the same thing as the wedding bands/rings in western culture. Some put way more value in the purchase/acquisition of good then the union itself. Pitiful to say the least.

I gotta kill the romantic in me wallahi, cause most these broads straight up predatorial.:kodaksmiley:

Your sister is a feminist sorry to tell you. She thinks she doesn't need his money and is capable of looking after herself if anything goes wrong , this doesn't look good for his manhood.

Your sister is a feminist sorry to tell you. She thinks she doesn't need his money and is capable of looking after herself if anything goes wrong , this doesn't look good for his manhood.
That's one thing I know for sure she isn't.

And she's not the only one who got married for such a fee that I know off. My childhood friend married a Somali girl few years ago same fee, both working ppl that prioritized getting a home instead of flexing on irrelevant sums to flatter a woman's ego

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
That's one thing I know for sure she isn't.

And she's not the only one who got married for such a fee that I know off. My childhood friend married a Somali girl few years ago same fee, both working ppl that prioritized getting a home instead of flexing on irrelevant sums to flatter a woman's ego
still that won't change my mind about my 30k meher good try in trying to convince me.

still that won't change my mind about my 30k meher good try in trying to convince me.
I'm not trying to convince in anything, as I have no interest in you. I'm just trying to understand the logic, and it's making my brain hurt trying to wrap my head around bird logic:mindblown:

As for my childhood friend that I mentioned earlier, he and his wife have an accounting firm under their name, ain't no way that would've been possible had he milked himself out to please her, and mashallah she had clear goals other than a quick bonus to compare with her friends.

Both are Somalis, both are still going strong in both marriage and their business.

Status
Not open for further replies.