The birth of the 3rd Republic

1711844170475.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
harti MPs voted for this though. Puntland stuck in bad spot now as long as west back fgs. Even projects like garcad goes through government

Farole did masterclass he wasn’t president nor had capital and made huge impact on country
It seems SYL accident was message to them. Vote yes to life or no to die!!.

If Leelkasse support Centralism, they should join Galmudug with Galdogob, and take the Marehan in Saaxo with you. I don't understand? Why waste time with Puntland?

Go with HSM, and let him sell your resources for a pittance, that red soil probably means Uranimum.

View attachment 322579
The galdogob district is overwhelmingly majeerteen majority specifically reer maxamuud, reer bicidyahan and reer khalaf, leelkase are only majority of galdogob itself

The galdogob district is overwhelmingly majeerteen majority specifically reer maxamuud, reer bicidyahan and reer khalaf, leelkase are only majority of galdogob itself

What a shame, I was hoping their land was demarcated enough to kick out. Because I've had enough of this victim complex, jealousy about demographics, and cuqdad from a war with Cumar Maxmoud in the 1960s.

Waan ku daalay, oradoo naga taga.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
This was the biggest mistake. The Darods should never have accepted Mogadishu remaining as the capital. They should have used the capital as a bargaining chip for returning to the state building conferences. They chose federalism over fighting for the capital. They are now beginning to see why this was the wrong choice.This was even more important than Federalism.

Hawiye used the aid money to enrich themselves and then monopolise all the Federal government jobs using 'Unuka leh'. We are now at gurashada midhaha stage of a 20 year project.
💯 we have no leverage lol. HSM probably wants puntland to cut ties and push through whatever he wants. When new tax codes get pushed through for ports and we start getting flight diverted like somalilnd we will really feel pain

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
💯 we have no leverage lol. HSM probably wants puntland to cut ties and push through whatever he wants. When new tax codes get pushed through for ports and we start getting flight diverted like somalilnd we will really feel pain
Qoslaya cant do to puntland what he doing to jeegaan. Because he will show to world as dictator!.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Abaq you sold out and ignored halimo soofe(aun) wise words "hawiye waxay sharaf ku lee yihin darod ku dhex jirkisa, hadi kale waa cawaan". Look at how naked they were and hobyo sultanate brought them sharaf. Look at how in SYL all great hawiye statesman had MJ link. Look how they had sharaf under siyad barre.

Look at them post 91 when Abdillahi Yusuf rescued them again in hamar and put them in federal clothes. Finally look at GM and HS and when there is no MJ factor.

Can you deny with a straight face halimo soofe words? You made another terrible decision by backing hawiye.

@FBIsomalia

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hassan gurgurte will fled when alshabab is close to his African Union Mission to Somalia
bunker bed

Waxaa iigu daran, the people running around with 'Daarood' and 'Jeberti'.

You Kacaanists WILL stay with HSM/Centralism, as that's your political leaning, don't come to us with your munaafaqnimo, if it was Farmaajo pulling these stunts, you'd be ELATED.

I wish I could takeover Deni's brain for just a few weeks. :lawd: