The Argument from Free Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe what I am reading, both of you complete utter morons, don't even understand the very core principles and doctrines of your own believes.

I just quoted your God Dawkins verbatim believes in determinism, let's now move on to the other God's Hawkins, Mlodinow, Harris and the rest, and the way they pussy-foot around the most fundamental doctrine which all other physicist or evolutionist before accepted wholesomely, but in reality they still accept after they pussy-foot around a bit.

Here is the famous neuroscientist just outright says it like all the other Europhile God's did, full stop determinism no free-will whatsoever exist nor choice.

Free will is an illusion. Our wills are simply not of our own making. Thoughts and intentions emerge from background causes of which we are unaware and over which we exert no conscious control. We do not have the freedom we think we have (Harris, 2012, p. 5, emphasis in original).

Quantum physics might seem to undermine the idea that nature is governed by laws, but that is not the case. Instead it leads us to accept a new form of determinism: Given the state of a system at some time, the laws of nature determine the probabilities of various futures and pasts rather than determining the future and past with certainty (Hawking and Mlodinow, 2010, p. 72, emphasis in original).

there is still determinism in quantum theory, but it is on a reduced scale…in quantum theory the ability to make exact predictions is just half what it was in the classical Laplace worldview. Nevertheless, it is still possible to claim that there is determinism (Hawking, 2001, p. 108).

So there you have it, straight from the horses mouth, that if you are an evolutionist, you have no free-will, your just a set of atoms and molecules that governs everything that you do in a deterministic fashion with no free-will not even free-choice

@The_Cosmos

Do you want me to quote more of your disgusting Europhile God's adherence to determinism which is actually the only logical conclusions you can come to if you believe in their doctrines? why would you quote me a single physicist (not even a evolutionist) and his principle that has been refuted by his own Europhile God's? citing quantum biology?

Do you know even that he was arguing from a chemical quantum physic's point and not quantum biology? as it affects human? do you even know the difference? come on dude, at least if your going to be a cheap charlatan , be a knowledgeable one.

@simulacrum

For a Eurphile polytheistic atheist you have no free-will, everything is already determined by your atoms and molecular structure and all the subsequent chemical reactions taking place, outside of your control and sphere of influence, come on dude this basic 101 doctrinal believes, if you believe in free-will you have committed hersesy apostasy and left the religion of your Europhile God's entirely.

@VixR

@Burhan

The incoherence and level of clear cut apostasy is beyond believe here, the ignaramous don't even know their very core of their believes, even after I quote them Dawkins, Hawkins, Harris and I can keep quoting another 100 of them.

Even the worst of the worst Pagan knows more about his polytheistic believes than these lot, that don't even know the very foundational doctrine of determinism, it's like a Muslim that doesn't believe in Qadar at all in any sense, this takes them out of the fold of Islam entirely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts