The Administration of Hamza Abdi Barre succeeded where other Darood PMs failed

So you guys comes in when its over and not they needed you!!.

We have been there since the beginning

IMG_6345.jpeg

We’ll never betray MJs for standing up for us against evil Farmaajo and Hutu hordes back in 2014…we’re just playing along for now getting the necessary tools till it’s election time :silanyosmile:

Abaq

VIP
Burburkii Dalka Kadib Shan RW Oo darood oo Dalka Soo martay

Waa Rw ugu Horeyey Oo mudo 1sano iyo Bar ah ku aqoonsaday Mamul Dadka u kursigu ku matalo leyihiin

Hamza Abdi Barre Aar

View attachment 299842
If MJs say they used FGS to defend Jubaland when it was made, we retort with we used FGS to recognise another Harti state. We are even no more manna-sheegasho Hartiyey

Abaq

VIP
Dhulbahante hating OG is fantasy, doesn’t exist
You obviously haven't followed Dhulos on social media and how they always side with Mx when it comes to Og. Even the recent Mx terrorist attack in Shilaabo, the Dhulos sided with Mx before they even knew the facts

If MJs say they used FGS to defend Jubaland when it was made, we retort with we used FGS to recognise another Harti state. We are even no more manna-sheegasho Hartiyey
Cap, PL championed for JL while Hamza took shots at us on behalf of HSM almost immediately. He could've stayed out of it but he came for us, can't blame us for clapping back.:manny:

Abaq

VIP
Cap, PL championed for JL while Hamza took shots at us on behalf of HSM almost immediately. He could've stayed out of it but he came for us, can't blame us for clapping back.:manny:
Hamza is playing a delicate game. Judge the man on his actions: he recognised another Daarood state. If you guys helped defend Jubaland, then we recognised another Harti state.

Hamza is playing a delicate game. Judge the man on his actions: he recognised another Daarood state. If you guys helped defend Jubaland, then we recognised another Harti state.

It was not like HSM was openly against the formation of SSC state. Culusow accepted defeat when idoors were kicked out of Sool. Two prime ministers lost their jobs because of their support for Jubaland State. I’ll give prime minister Hamse his credit when he visits Kismayo and Garowe.

Abaq

VIP
It was not like HSM was openly against the formation of SSC state. Culusow accepted defeat when idoors were kicked out of Sool. Two prime ministers lost their jobs because of their support for Jubaland State. I’ll give prime minister Hamse his credit when he visits Kismayo and Garowe.
And Hamse used the FGS to recognise another Harti state and kept his job to boot. Talk about competence and ragannimo. Not bad for a 'marxuum' eh

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You obviously haven't followed Dhulos on social media and how they always side with Mx when it comes to Og. Even the recent Mx terrorist attack in Shilaabo, the Dhulos sided with Mx before they even knew the facts
I Totally Agree with you 💯
Ogaden and Absame loves Dhulbahante
More than Mareexaan and MJ because history of Sayid M Abdulle Hasan and Darawish
But Dhulbahante loves Mareexaan more than Ogaden and MJ
That is facts
Absame ow Dhulbahante is you brother forgive them when they side with Sade competition between Absame and Sade

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
From holding a peace conference for them, encouraging them to throw off the yolk of iiddoor, and then using FGS power to recognise them, and yet Dhulos will still hate Ogaden. Yaab
Why do you always want to victimise yourself

Abaq

VIP
Why do you always want to victimise yourself
Xaasha lillaah I don’t talk like a victim nor calaacal. I’m merely pointing out a fact and predicting what the future relationship is likely to be. You guys will continue siding with Mx rightly or wrongly and I want my people to realise that

Jungle

VIP
This argument of Hamza playing any part is only ongoing on sspot tbh

Even hardcore qabilist like @Thegoodshepherd accept its HSM and so do the vast majority of Reer SSC Khaatumo as we can all see on socials. I saw a post of shep in the main thread and I had to rub my eyes :heh:

Also I seen cagdheer claim the aid was sent by Hamze lol. It is SODMA and Reer SCC have been full of praise for Gudoomiye Mahamud Macalin. Waa lisku lee yahay taas

Trending